Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recruitment
04-17-2005, 04:25 AM
Recruitment
Ah well, I heard you were once not as dumb as you are now, Art. And plus, the WHOLE clan doesn't have to like you for you to be in, take DE and Jack for example.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2005, 05:31 AM
Recruitment
Biggs,Apr 15 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:And DE, seriously, shut up already. Wroaw has only existed for three years.
You stfu, I was kidding.
Wroaw has been not recruiting for like 2 years, and wroaw has been serverless for like 1.6 years...
Nobody knows that I have a server, been up for 2.5 months now, and it has a great ping. Because it is dual shit and everything, great internet connection... The name has been WCS for 2 months, but I renamed the server today, because DT isn't installing amx on it. He doesn't have the time to do it.

Biggs, How is your boyfriend?

(//) Wroaw
04-17-2005, 06:21 AM
Recruitment
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Apr 15 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:And DE, seriously, shut up already. Wroaw has only existed for three years.
You stfu, I was kidding.
Wroaw has been not recruiting for like 2 years, and wroaw has been serverless for like 1.6 years...
Nobody knows that I have a server, been up for 2.5 months now, and it has a great ping. Because it is dual shit and everything, great internet connection... The name has been WCS for 2 months, but I renamed the server today, because DT isn't installing amx on it. He doesn't have the time to do it.

Rofl, you're real funny. If we haven't recruited in two years, I wonder how Dum3z, Sv, Blix and all of them got in. If we haven't had a server in 1.6 years, I wonder how Dum3z, Sv, Blix and all of them ever found Wroaw. We all know your shitty server has been up for 2.5 months. Yeah, it has decent ping but guess what? It skips and just because it has a decent ping doesn't mean it doesn't lag like shit.

I remember a few weeks ago me, Dwopple and Blix went on your shit server and all we did was lag every five seconds. Ask them yourself dumbass.
04-17-2005, 06:36 AM
Recruitment
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:
You stfu, I was kidding.

nub

u joined wroaw march 2004

[Image: subliminalmessage2bn.gif]
04-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Recruitment
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:31 PM Wrote:
You stfu, I was kidding.

stfu biggs owns you. i hate you

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
04-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Recruitment
*throws a bucket of water over dark element*

need it for the flames buddy:unsure:

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
04-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Recruitment
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:I remember a few weeks ago me, Dwopple and Blix went on your shit server and all we did was lag every five seconds. Ask them yourself dumbass.
Yeah, that was before the update. The server ping has benen much better now, without any sign of lagg.

(//) Wroaw
04-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Recruitment
omg like i want to join wroaw invite me now dammit!

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
04-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Recruitment
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:I remember a few weeks ago me, Dwopple and Blix went on your shit server and all we did was lag every five seconds. Ask them yourself dumbass.
Yeah, that was before the update. The server ping has benen much better now, without any sign of lagg.
See, that's why you make a topic saying, "We upgraded the server and there's no more lag!" Although I'd doubt many people would believe it.

* Biggs invites a hobbit to join Wroaw.
04-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Recruitment
Biggs,Apr 16 2005, 11:45 PM Wrote:
Dark_element,Apr 16 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:
See, that's why you make a topic saying, "We upgraded the server and there's no more lag!" Although I'd doubt many people would believe it.

* Dum3z invites a hobbit to join Wroaw.

* Dum3z seconds the invite.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand