Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone up for some car jousting?
04-20-2005, 03:36 PM
okay so if i do drugs ill be cool? but that means that ratmuffin is cool....*cannot compute*

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Apr 20 2005, 12:30 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 18 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:Sveach's job > Ratmuffin's job

I don't see the point in drugs so I obviously would go with Sv's job.:)
everyone experiments with drugs... if you don't you are honestly a fucking geek... or a stuck up faggot.... not implying that towards anyways... just voicing my opinion so don't get your panties in a twist!
Well, I experiment with drugs by taking pills the doctor prescribes me, if that's what you mean. B)

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2005 11:18 PM by Blizzard.)
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Apr 20 2005, 05:30 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 18 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:Sveach's job > Ratmuffin's job

I don't see the point in drugs so I obviously would go with Sv's job.:)
everyone experiments with drugs... if you don't you are honestly a fucking geek... or a stuck up faggot.... not implying that towards anyways... just voicing my opinion so don't get your panties in a twist!
No, I'd just rather not end up as some fucking addict on the streets for the rest of my life. Have fun shortening your life span! Wait, you must be going for that because of all those times you said "lYk OmFG i CnTa Tkae iT anYMoRE. iAm oN coKE anD gOnnA kiLL MYseLF!" Lose some wieght, get off the drugs, quit drinking, and hope that someone who feels sympathetic for you will actually take care of you. Good luck!

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
04-21-2005, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2005 12:21 AM by Sveach.)
Blizzard,Apr 20 2005, 08:15 AM Wrote:No, I'd just rather not end up as some fucking addict on the streets for the rest of my life. Have fun shortening your life span! Wait, you must be going for that because of all those times you said "lYk OmFG i CnTa Tkae iT anYMoRE. iAm oN coKE anD gOnnA kiLL MYseLF!" Lose some wieght, get off the drugs, quit drinking, and hope that someone who feels sympathetic for you will actually take care of you. Good luck!
Truth ^

And Rat, sorry to say this but you're a fuckin retard if you think everyone experiments with drugs, and if you don't you're a geek. I don't care if i'm a geek, i can say i am. I can still kick your ass ;)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
04-21-2005, 02:20 AM
Most people who play sports don't do drugs. Mainly because umm, they fuck you up?
04-21-2005, 02:43 AM
I like some Coke now and then..:lol:

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
04-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Sveach,Apr 20 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Apr 20 2005, 08:15 AM Wrote:No, I'd just rather not end up as some fucking addict on the streets for the rest of my life. Have fun shortening your life span! Wait, you must be going for that because of all those times you said "lYk OmFG i CnTa Tkae iT anYMoRE. iAm oN coKE anD gOnnA kiLL MYseLF!" Lose some wieght, get off the drugs, quit drinking, and hope that someone who feels sympathetic for you will actually take care of you. Good luck!
Truth ^

And Rat, sorry to say this but you're a fuckin retard if you think everyone experiments with drugs, and if you don't you're a geek. I don't care if i'm a geek, i can say i am. I can still kick your ass ;)
dude i don't do cocaine no more, i don't drink... all i do is smoke bud and it's not really even that bad for you! i'm not saying everyone experiments with shit like PCP or Acid i'm saying whether it be alcohol or weed or something... because believe it or not alcohol is a drug... that's what i meant holmes.... i'm good i'm quitting my tellemarketting job and i'm gonna work construction full time this summer.... now that's a cool job... 13-15 bucks an hour bitches... lol! have fun rippin on me guys, CUZ I DON'T CARE MUTHA FUCKAS HAHAHAHAHAHAH! <_<

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
04-21-2005, 05:06 AM
you cared when me n penguin owned your face

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
04-21-2005, 06:05 AM
go away rat. if you expect to be flamed why do you even post here?

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
04-21-2005, 06:42 AM
rat, penq, and jack.... Please Bind f +shut the fuck up! you guys are making worthless posts and trying to flame eachother, sv will just temp ban one of you...just like cky, and we dont want to be like cky, do we?

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user