Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EDELWISE JAOO! NO WO AM SAYING?
03-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Good speech, Dum3z. Spoken like a true homosexual man.:)

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2005, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2005 07:36 AM by Dum3z.)
Damn straight.

...Hmmm...actually...make that damn gay.;)

Although with my saying this
me@20 minutes ago Wrote:I don't care what my kids think about it
makes it hard for me to be gay.:o

EDIT: And to quote Jack
Quote:right for once
n
straight states rox j00
See my signature, hypocrite.:)

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
03-04-2005, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2005 09:40 AM by Yadntnojack.)
Pfft I was making cKy out to look like a fag, thats all :)

EDIT: MARRIAGE: The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
I have no problem with gay people having a cival union or whatever, but marriage is and should always be the sacred union between and MAN and a WOMAN. Gay people can make up some other thing like egairram or something.

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
03-04-2005, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2005 10:10 AM by Mini-Artemis.)
Theres no such thing is shutting up in your guys's world huh? You guys look like you will do anything to make someone say something then post it up... Sounds like a backstabber to me...
(Aka look at Jack's and Dumez's signatures)

Death comes swift to those who go against Hell.
03-04-2005, 10:55 AM
No we like to critisize eachother

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
03-04-2005, 12:12 PM
All the time.

Thing is I usually mean it when I insult Jack.:P

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
03-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Quote:Sure I may hold the contradicting views of gays and lesbians, but I'm not going to walk up to them and tell them they can't be gay.

i never said that i walk up to people and tell them they can't be gay... i wouldn't be that much of an ass.... but i do think that being gay is wrong...

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
03-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 3 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:
Quote:Sure I may hold the contradicting views of gays and lesbians, but I'm not going to walk up to them and tell them they can't be gay.

i never said that i walk up to people and tell them they can't be gay... i wouldn't be that much of an ass.... but i do think that being gay is wrong...
You either say you can be gay or not. You are against it so yes, you pretty much are saying, "EW OMG LOOK AT THAT FAG HE'S GAY AND HE SHOULDN'T BE TOUCHING THAT OTHER GUY'S BALLS."

I quite frankly don't see what is so wrong wih them. If you think it is disgusting then stop staring at them.
03-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Biggs,Mar 4 2005, 03:05 AM Wrote:

You either say you can be gay or not. You are against it so yes, you pretty much are saying, "EW OMG LOOK AT THAT FAG HE'S GAY AND HE SHOULDN'T BE TOUCHING THAT OTHER GUY'S BALLS."

I quite frankly don't see what is so wrong wih them. If you think it is disgusting then stop staring at them.
i on the other hand don't like poop dicks... that's my opinion... everyone's opinion is different so don't go ripping on me about it...

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
03-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 4 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 4 2005, 03:05 AM Wrote:

i on the other hand don't like poop dicks... that's my opinion... everyone's opinion is different so don't go ripping on me about it...
Why would you give a shit if someones dick was covered in poop? Are you planning on doing it? Do you like to look at other guys penis'? Do you want to give men BJ's but you can't because they're all covered in shit?