Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post new wroaw IP here
01-16-2005, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2005 01:10 AM by Sveach.)
Post new wroaw IP here
yeah, i noticed it too...resemblance is teh word of teh day!

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2005, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2005 01:39 AM by Yadntnojack.)
Post new wroaw IP here
numba1fan,Jan 14 2005, 10:07 PM Wrote:Ok lets do that until server is back. let me start Jack ass. your turn
STOP BRING ME INTO THIS!$32

omfg schiet owned the ruinish person

[Image: style5,dwopple.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Post new wroaw IP here
Balls.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
01-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Post new wroaw IP here
ok, micheal Jackson

(//) Wroaw