Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lineage 2
12-26-2004, 06:21 AM
Lineage 2
im the only one who cant get it to work...denied.

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2004, 07:02 AM
Lineage 2
:(i dled the damned thing then i run the setup.exe but it freezes :|

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2004, 07:15 AM
Lineage 2
The setup shouldn't freeze, it'll just take a while to install. How long did you let it sit there?

And Duckeh, if you tell me what's wrong, maybe I can find out because just about everyone had one different kind of problem and we fixed them all so far.
12-26-2004, 08:21 AM
Lineage 2
Oh well, lineage 2 still sucks balls. I played during the beta.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
12-26-2004, 08:35 AM
Lineage 2
Biggs,Dec 25 2004, 03:15 PM Wrote:The setup shouldn't freeze, it'll just take a while to install. How long did you let it sit there?

And Duckeh, if you tell me what's wrong, maybe I can find out because just about everyone had one different kind of problem and we fixed them all so far.
It didn't even load the setup:(, just dbl clicked on it and waited forever for it to actually open the setup screen..idk maybe im just impatient and didn't wait long enough :lol:

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
12-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Lineage 2
Biggs,Dec 25 2004, 04:15 PM Wrote:The setup shouldn't freeze, it'll just take a while to install. How long did you let it sit there?

I didn't have a SINGLE problem with the install, but before i updated i coped the fdarkelf.utx file into my folder, let it run, and no problems. i did cancel the update once or twice cuz i thought it fucked up, but it was just slow dling.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
12-26-2004, 11:02 AM
Lineage 2
Psst Sveh, so you can play? Name kthxbai.
12-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Lineage 2
*points to the first post* Im Sveach, i started off easy, with an elven warrior, may become a bowman tho.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
12-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Lineage 2
Sveach...that signature reminds me of my last Gf...
She was into satanism and withcraft...i think that if u lose ur virginity for a succubus after dead u become a inccubus...hey isnt that the name of a rock band BTW?
Well....
nvm ...But i still think the elf chick is freaking hot...never seen a elf with such a big titties lmao

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
12-27-2004, 12:11 PM
Lineage 2
You should see the light elves with nothing on. gg