Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Coalition
01-29-2009, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009 08:34 AM by p3ng.)
The Coalition
I don't think that the communities have to be exclusive, you know? I still consider myself a member even though I'm also in AGN. I understand that this community is dormant to a certain extent, but The Coalition is an option for anyone that is looking to make more friends and play video games.

Wroaw could still maintain its identity through this site and IRC and things like that. Its not like I'm asking everyone to forget about Wroaw and join up with me.

EDIT: If I could get you to talk to Ambient, Schiet, I think he'd be able to give you a much better idea of what is possible and what The Coalition is all about.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2009, 08:39 AM
The Coalition
p3ng,Jan 28 2009, 06:32 PM Wrote:I don't think that the communities have to be exclusive, you know? I still consider myself a member even though I'm also in AGN. I understand that this community is dormant to a certain extent, but The Coalition is an option for anyone that is looking to make more friends and play video games.

Wroaw could still maintain its identity through this site and IRC and things like that. Its not like I'm asking everyone to forget about Wroaw and join up with me.

EDIT: If I could get you to talk to Ambient, Schiet, I think he'd be able to give you a much better idea of what is possible and what The Coalition is all about.
we discussed this fairly in depth already. it's many kinda dicks forming into one giant dick.

yeah....

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
01-29-2009, 02:09 PM
The Coalition
a hobbit,Jan 28 2009, 10:39 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Jan 28 2009, 06:32 PM Wrote:I don't think that the communities have to be exclusive, you know? I still consider myself a member even though I'm also in AGN. I understand that this community is dormant to a certain extent, but The Coalition is an option for anyone that is looking to make more friends and play video games.

we discussed this fairly in depth already. it's many kinda dicks forming into one giant dick.

yeah....
Yep:P

As to the site/newness... our infrastructure is new, but all the communities within the group have been solid for at least 4 years each.;)
Find all posts by this user
01-29-2009, 02:19 PM
The Coalition
I would register for the forums but I cant see the registration code.

http://dump.stoleyour.net/uploads/02713bdc8c.jpg

No code there. Might want to look into that.

[Image: 14udkkp.jpg]
01-29-2009, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009 03:13 PM by p3ng.)
The Coalition
Kyle,Jan 29 2009, 04:19 AM Wrote:I would register for the forums but I cant see the registration code.

http://dump.stoleyour.net/uploads/02713bdc8c.jpg

No code there. Might want to look into that.
Ambient fixed it.
ALSO

If you want to apply, use the application template stickied in the application section of the forums.

Use the faction omni-app and put general member.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]