Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FireFox 3
06-19-2008, 07:30 AM
FireFox 3
JessicaT,Jun 18 2008, 04:53 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Jun 18 2008, 05:37 PM Wrote:it says there were remnants of a trojan that won't harm someones computer that could be downloaded as part of a vietnamese language pack for firefox 3. i think we're safe >.>
That's what they want you to think. Someone "Could" be watching you if you downloaded it at the time. Someone found a trojan in it anyway:angry:
stoppat, i wanna be lazy T.T xD

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2008, 07:39 AM
FireFox 3
I've been using it the last couple days side-by-side with Firefox2. Not sure if there's enough there to make me switch completely when my Firefox2 is already so sexy.

I'll give it another week or so.

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
06-22-2008, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2008 02:47 PM by Baku.)
FireFox 3
The url is OK but I'm so used to the Firefox 2 that its making things more slower to go to my links. Like example if u wanted just wroaw I type it but its not the 1st one no more it's the 3rd one because I use the wroaw mail. Things like I didn't have to check the url that I'm in the right site I need to, and the only thing thats a bit of a bummer it seems slower to tab a lot of windows. Example searching for a anime to watch. You search Action and tab all of those anime, now it laggs after 25tabs or so. Before I'd had 50 tabs and still working fun. It seems it's using a lot more ram, or maybe its this new theme I download because my old one didn't patch it up to Firefox 3. I will be looking at it more. To me they seem to going the direction were vista is going, if you know what I'm saying.

**For those who dunno what I'm saying**
Too User Friendly...Less about Computer meaning need better computers.

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>