Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sigh....
02-27-2008, 08:00 AM
sigh....
Krayz,Feb 26 2008, 08:46 AM Wrote:<Expletive Deleted> if you keep drinking maybe you will hook up with another alchy and boom match made in heaven..except when your both laying on your deathbed's from liver failure...but hey..at least you got drunk right!??!
hahahaha maybe. i know!!!! I'll learn how to play the drums! i've always wanted to and women love that. then i'll form a band and play metal drums! onward to my next goal....seriously im considering this

...kids don't get beaten enough these days...
...everything i want in life sucks...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2008, 09:10 AM
sigh....
if you want to get some major tail learn to play guitar and piano..and sing sappy shit..that metal stuff only attracts goth fatties..but if you like that stuff then more power to ya

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2008, 11:26 AM
sigh....
Womb-Raider,Feb 25 2008, 04:19 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Feb 25 2008, 06:07 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 25 2008, 08:40 AM Wrote:*doesnt drink*
Woot for the Womb!

Tell me one good outcome of drinking and maybe I'd actually consider doing it.
exactly, i dont need to drink to have a good time/ get laid so why bother.
Dum3z and I drink cuz it's fun. Does that mean we can have fun without drinking? Sure. But it's fun, so we drink every now and then.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user