Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I would like to have my 160 000 minute ban revoked
06-23-2007, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2007 11:25 PM by Sveach.)
That's not your steam id. Your steam id will be something like STEAM_0:1:123455.

1) The recruiting thing. Were you asking people to join your clan, or were people asking you if they could join? You can't do anything about people asking to join your clan...we got that a lot when we played in other people's servers when we were without WCS for awhile. If you were recruiting...<span style="color:red">FINAL WARNING</span>.

2) There is no reason to ban someone for changing their name to be the same as someone else's. We do it for one reason, and that's if they change their name and put Wroaw// in front of it and don't remove it. Donnyv does not need to be banned for changing his name to match someone else's.

3) Regardless of whether the admin is being a dick or not, You need to remember that he IS the admin. As such, you need to be respectful to them. Let me make this very clear...if you have a problem with an admin, do not take it out on them. Come talk to me, and I will deal with it. If you hadn't exploded on Monkey and started cussing at him, you might not have been banned. My contact information can be found at the bottom of this post (the buttons that say aim/msn/etc). Or post on the forums, like you did this time. But I do ask that you respect our admins while you're in the server.

I will unban you. But you have been banned before, and you're on shaky ground. If you wish to continue playing on my server, you need to shape up...no recruiting, no tking, and be nice to the admins, as much as you can.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2007, 11:25 PM
ok... im sry-_-

so... how do I find my steam ID then?

Never under estimate the power of a real moron!!! (or retard, or idiot, or w/e)
06-23-2007, 11:25 PM
Join a cs game. Open the console, type status. Look through the listings of all the people until you see your line. Copy that whole line, and paste it in here.

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
06-23-2007, 11:28 PM
ok I think this might be it then STEAM_0:1:7723244 0 00:11 41 0

06-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Redmoron,Jun 23 2007, 08:28 AM Wrote:ok I think this might be it then STEAM_0:1:7723244 0 00:11 41 0
Yeah that's it, the STEAM_0:1:7723244 is your steam id.

If anyone has a chance, unban him. I'm not in front of a computer that has cs or HLSW. I gotta run and look at my new house that I'm renting (woot!) so I'll be back in a few hours. If you're still not unbanned, I'll unban you then.

06-23-2007, 11:31 PM
k tkx

06-23-2007, 11:36 PM
lol yeah, if we banned people for impersonating clans other then wroaw, womb should've been banned many times by now:P

you should be unbanned now btw, unless i fail at unbanning
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-23-2007, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2007 11:44 PM by Redmoron.)
no... he wuznt impersonnating a clan, he wuz impersonnating *zzz, cursing at every1, being racist, denieing (thats how its spelled?) all facts...

oh and the stupidest thing is that when he asked his team (CT) who Tked him I told him I did (I wuz on T the whole game) so he switched teams to try to TK me but didnt do it cuz Wroaw//Monkey91 connected to the server