Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ELBOW CRACKING
06-22-2007, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2007 05:14 AM by Mister Beagle.)
ELBOW CRACKING
Hello all, It's Mister Beagle!! Back with another topic

Well, since summer is here, i'm starting my regular routine of baseball practice and music practice. Unfortunately, i've started to be plagued by this annoying crack in my left elbow.

It's not an actual physical crack, but like cracking your knuckles type of crack. I'm only 14, so i'm not sure if i should get this checked or if it's just a growing pain. Nobody else i know really knows anything about this so i was hoping maybe by chance someone else here has experienced it or knows about it.

It doesn't hurt, it's just one of those weird feelings. but it is very annoying

[Image: 189697525.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2007, 05:14 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
:o

Possibly just air trapped in the joint

</doctorcoca>

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
06-22-2007, 05:21 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
coca,Jun 21 2007, 02:14 PM Wrote::o

Possibly just air trapped in the joint

</doctorcoca>
That's what it always is when you pop your knuckles, wrist, etc.

You are 14. It's probably your body adjusting and growing. Try to take it easy on your elbow, at least for a little while, and see how it does. I hope you're not pitching regularly...that isn't good on your arm at all. Swinging a bat isn't either, but if you're a pitcher, your elbow will be used a LOT more than just swinging a bat.

/used to play baseball
/looks at his first place trophy
/misses it every time he smells the dirt on a field
/stopped playing after he broke his elbow

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
06-22-2007, 06:22 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
No, i'm right-handed, and i don't pitch anyway. i don't really do that much with my left arm...

[Image: 189697525.png]
06-22-2007, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2007 07:06 AM by Biggs.)
ELBOW CRACKING
I crack my elbows, shoulders, knuckles, wrists, neck, ankles, back and I know how to crack my groin. I've never broken anything and never have had a problem with anything. Some people say cracking your joints is bad for you, but I say show me the medical proof.
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
Biggs,Jun 21 2007, 09:06 PM Wrote:I crack my elbows, shoulders, knuckles, wrists, neck, ankles, back and I know how to crack my groin. I've never broken anything and never have had a problem with anything. Some people say cracking your joints is bad for you, but I say show me the medical proof.
there is no medical proof, cracking your joints does not cause arthritus. I can crack just about every joint in my body.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
06-22-2007, 10:38 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
Womb-Raider,Jun 21 2007, 06:30 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 21 2007, 09:06 PM Wrote:I crack my elbows, shoulders, knuckles, wrists, neck, ankles, back and I know how to crack my groin. I've never broken anything and never have had a problem with anything. Some people say cracking your joints is bad for you, but I say show me the medical proof.
there is no medical proof, cracking your joints does not cause arthritus. I can crack just about every joint in my body.
actually i believe there is medical evidence showing that the cracking of joints wears the bones down, causing calcium deposits to forn, causing a form of arthritis

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
06-22-2007, 12:34 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
i once read in a medical journal that "elbow cracking" could be an early warning sign of gayness. you should talk to your doctor or your parents but dont mention it to your friends they might make fun of you

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
06-22-2007, 12:43 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
Womb-Raider,Jun 21 2007, 06:30 PM Wrote:
Correct, this has been proven false, it is not bad to crack your knuckles or joints.

But I am curious...how the HELL do you crack your groin...it just SOUNDS painful.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
06-22-2007, 01:59 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
I don't know why my groin pops, but it does it every time I do this little stretch even if I do it like twenty times, it still pops. It's one of the pops I don't like and it feels kinda funny, not like a normal joint crack. I'm not sure if it's the groin but it's somewhere in the pelvic area.