Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unban Request
06-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Unban Request
Hey guys,

My name is AMMO and i usually play in your server daily. Two days ago however, i was banned for swearing at another player named Armin_Van_Buuren. This player was ticking me off all day. He was tking with vehicles, guns, and just being mean to basically everybody on the server. I'm really sorry for cursing at him. I shouldnt have acted the way I did and I apoligize. I hope that you can forgive and unban me.

Thanks,

AMMO
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2007, 07:27 AM
Unban Request
I really don't like armin, and I kick him for fun all the time. Though you wouldn't get banned for swearing at someone. Did you TK him? You were most likely TK banned. Try playing in WCS two hours after this ban, and if it doesn't work, post your steam ID here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2007, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2007 07:49 AM by Dum3z.)
Unban Request
Total mistake on my part. I -thought- I unbanned you 30 seconds later, though. O.o Try to rejoin and post your SteamID in here if you can't join.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
06-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Unban Request
Banned for swearing? Well thats pretty lame. Swear all you want.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
06-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Unban Request
Biggs,Jun 13 2007, 04:27 PM Wrote:I really don't like armin, and I kick him for fun all the time. Though you wouldn't get banned for swearing at someone. Did you TK him? You were most likely TK banned. Try playing in WCS two hours after this ban, and if it doesn't work, post your steam ID here.
Yep, I always see Armin making fun of or insulting other players; I try to not kick him just because of that, but it's really hard to resist sometimes.

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
06-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Unban Request
Armin is always saying something in chat. Jigga pisses me off too

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Unban Request
G3n0C1D3,Jun 13 2007, 05:40 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 13 2007, 04:27 PM Wrote:I really don't like armin, and I kick him for fun all the time. Though you wouldn't get banned for swearing at someone. Did you TK him? You were most likely TK banned. Try playing in WCS two hours after this ban, and if it doesn't work, post your steam ID here.
Yep, I always see Armin making fun of or insulting other players; I try to not kick him just because of that, but it's really hard to resist sometimes.
you guys are having too much fun XD...I should stop being the "Nice" Admin. Never banned someone without voting. Kicked only AFK.

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
06-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Unban Request
Oh lol i never knew I was unbanned. Yeah i can still play there thanks. I just never tried to reconnect after it said Banned for 133713 minutes.

Can an admin on these forums please change my name to just AMMO please? I'm no longer a member of CC.
06-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Unban Request
Ammo,Jun 13 2007, 08:05 PM Wrote:Can an admin on these forums please change my name to just AMMO please? I'm no longer a member of CC.
Done. You should have gotten an email about it as well. B)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
06-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Unban Request
Btw, I thought you were bitching at me and typoing.:P(Was Wroaw//Abusive Admin at the time)

Kept hearing you say it, looked in scoreboard and didn't see Armin until after I banned you, then I unbanned you right away.:P

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand