Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ELBOW CRACKING
06-23-2007, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2007 01:34 PM by Blizzard.)
ELBOW CRACKING
Monkey91,Jun 22 2007, 04:11 PM Wrote:no cracking your joints leads to no major health problems

i broke both my elbows at the same time on my moutain bike a while bike (helluva jump by the way) my left one is fine my right one alot of times locks up and i cant move it and i still cant put too much strain on it (it has been around nine months now) plus whenever i rotate my room it does this wierd cracking thing, something i have to live with for the rest of my life. I also broke my knuckle punching a concrete wall at school but it was just a few weeks after i got my cast off my elbow so i didnt tell my parents......huge mistake the smallest hit bruises the shit out of it and hurts like hell not to mention it freakin never went back to normal size, i also one of my ribs in a pillow fight, didnt tell my parents it healed but it is sticking too far in so if i bend over just right or sit down just right i can actually feel it catch inside doesnt hurt just disgusting

but yes pirate is right, almost most of us here type alot probably around 50,000 key strokes a day, which leads to the strengthning of certain muscles in the fingures, therefore why almost all of us are cronic fingure crackers, if it starts hurting worse, or worsening in any way get it checked out, you dont want something stupid killing your baseball season
lol @ english/clever use of punctuation/spelling

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2007, 06:25 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
I guess some of us just aren't manly enough to take a fall or two.

I played baseball for a good ten year, pitched a few of them and the only thing that ever came of it was a few sprained ankles from stepping on rocks and a cracked rib from getting pwned by a pitch.

All in all, cracking my back always gets the attention of the person next to me.
06-23-2007, 08:57 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
i think people get most freaked when i crack my neck in the middle of something. i do it when driving a lot. i've only broken some ribs, i drink too much milk to break anything else.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
06-23-2007, 11:27 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
Biggs,Jun 23 2007, 03:25 AM Wrote:I guess some of us just aren't manly enough to take a fall or two.

I played baseball for a good ten year, pitched a few of them and the only thing that ever came of it was a few sprained ankles from stepping on rocks and a cracked rib from getting pwned by a pitch.

All in all, cracking my back always gets the attention of the person next to me.
I hope you're not referring to me on the manly line <_<

Ouch! I've seen that happen before.....baseball to the ribs....not fun.

I also saw a guy get a fastball to the nuts....wasn't a game, just practice somewhere....guy wasn't paying attention, pitcher threw the ball......right into his nuts. That guy laid on the ground for a half hour or so.....:ph34r:

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
06-24-2007, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 02:58 AM by Spitfire!.)
ELBOW CRACKING
Monkey91,Jun 22 2007, 11:11 PM Wrote:no cracking your joints leads to no major health problems

i broke both my elbows at the same time on my moutain bike a while bike (helluva jump by the way) my left one is fine my right one alot of times locks up and i cant move it and i still cant put too much strain on it (it has been around nine months now) plus whenever i rotate my room it does this wierd cracking thing, something i have to live with for the rest of my life. I also broke my knuckle punching a concrete wall at school but it was just a few weeks after i got my cast off my elbow so i didnt tell my parents......huge mistake the smallest hit bruises the shit out of it and hurts like hell not to mention it freakin never went back to normal size, i also one of my ribs in a pillow fight, didnt tell my parents it healed but it is sticking too far in so if i bend over just right or sit down just right i can actually feel it catch inside doesnt hurt just disgusting

but yes pirate is right, almost most of us here type alot probably around 50,000 key strokes a day, which leads to the strengthning of certain muscles in the fingures, therefore why almost all of us are cronic fingure crackers, if it starts hurting worse, or worsening in any way get it checked out, you dont want something stupid killing your baseball season
ugh thats disgusting, the whole rib thing sounds horrible:(
I feel kinda sick after reading that :x
I dont know about whether cracking your joints damages your health, but I hate the sound of it and personally dont ever do it :D
I dont need to do it either, and I'm pretty high up in the wroaw// whatpulse chart..

[Image: SPITFIIRE.gif]
WroawGF//
06-24-2007, 05:27 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
lol i forgot to download that again

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
06-24-2007, 07:10 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
Thanks, PirateBuddha, i'll try the weights with the motions. I drink tons of milk, so i don't think anything is broken, (one of those teeny tiny bones that you didn't know existed) since a few people have mentioned that before.

I first noticed it a few months ago when i lifted weights. Whenever i would do the exercise like putting your arms over your head and lifting the weights behind your back to exercise the muscles on the bottom (i think that's the tricept) of your upper arm. it would crack every lift or so

[Image: 189697525.png]
06-24-2007, 03:25 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
No breaks, no big falls, just a few scrapes and bruises...though I twisted my right ankle 2-3 times in 3 years.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
06-24-2007, 05:34 PM
ELBOW CRACKING
Mister Beagle,Jun 23 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:Thanks, PirateBuddha, i'll try the weights with the motions. I drink tons of milk, so i don't think anything is broken, (one of those teeny tiny bones that you didn't know existed) since a few people have mentioned that before.

I first noticed it a few months ago when i lifted weights. Whenever i would do the exercise like putting your arms over your head and lifting the weights behind your back to exercise the muscles on the bottom (i think that's the tricept) of your upper arm. it would crack every lift or so
/golfclap

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
06-25-2007, 01:05 AM
ELBOW CRACKING
Mister Beagle,Jun 23 2007, 04:10 PM Wrote:Thanks, PirateBuddha, i'll try the weights with the motions. I drink tons of milk, so i don't think anything is broken, (one of those teeny tiny bones that you didn't know existed) since a few people have mentioned that before.

no problem... the girlie says that no matter what you do, its best to get a hold of someone who can get a better look at it... it shouldnt be anything else than an annoyance, but if what I said didn't get rid of it and it is annoying you enough, go ahead and find a massage or physical therapist (make sure they at least sound what they know what they are talking about)

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.