Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
05-11-2007, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2007 10:01 AM by Redmoron.)
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
Hi, I wanna apply for the Wroaw clan in CS 1.6
I wuz told to make a post and describe myself and be honest so... here it goes....

Im stupid (most of the time):P, honest (most of the time):ph34r:, I dont get pissed off so easily, I hate spelling right, Id like to get into the Wroaw clan in CS 1.6 like I said on top but I dont care if I dont get admin powers I just like the title :D, and even if I get admin powers, I wouldnt abuse them (most of the time:lol:), more corny crap u probably always get when ppl try to apply:blink:.

Ok im done.... I think... So um... yeah.... plz accept me? (will begging even work)

~ Redmoron

Never under estimate the power of a real moron!!! (or retard, or idiot, or w/e)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
Well, for now, the clan is invite-only. Thing is, if you stick around in IRC, are active in forums and server, and get to know us well, then you'll potentially be invited to join. So, be more active in the aforementioned places and you'll potentially get an invite. :D

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
cool, so wuts IRC? :blink:

and where do I be active? forums? game? I mean your server in CS 1.6 is no problem being active in, well maybe during week days... since I aint suppose to be on... but during weekends, I might be almost always on... almost always... ;)

and I like your pic, could u tell me how to put a pic after my posts? :P

05-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
u can mess around w/ the UserCP link near the top of ur page to change ur forum stuff like avatars and signatures. as for IRC, its Internet Chat Relay, more or less a chatroom program. you can go to mirc.com and download a client, then get on the server irc.gamesurge.net and join the channel #wroaw ^^

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
05-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
creating topics like this is a sure fire way to not get into wroaw, try reading around the site more.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
05-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
Redmoron,May 10 2007, 06:46 PM Wrote:Hi, I wanna apply for the Wroaw clan in CS 1.6
I wuz told to make a post and describe myself and be honest so... here it goes....

Im stupid (most of the time):P, honest (most of the time):ph34r:, I dont get pissed off so easily, I hate spelling right, Id like to get into the Wroaw clan in CS 1.6 like I said on top but I dont care if I dont get admin powers I just like the title :D, and even if I get admin powers, I wouldnt abuse them (most of the time:lol:), more corny crap u probably always get when ppl try to apply:blink:.

Ok im done.... I think... So um... yeah.... plz accept me? (will begging even work)

~ Redmoron
Welcome to the forums. Like the rest said, we're invite only. If you want to have any chance of getting in, you're going to have to hang around here a lot. Be active on the forums. Be active in the server, and be active in IRC. That'll go a long ways towards getting in. But keep in mind, the average wait time is around 4-6 months.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
05-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
we need an image of a long queue and a sign saying "average wait time from this point: 4-6 months"

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
05-12-2007, 04:47 AM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
GIT OUTTA MUH HOUSE MUTTHA FUCKA

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
05-12-2007, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2007 05:23 AM by Redmoron.)
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
right...?:blink:

I still dont get how to put a picture.....

05-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Hi, I wanna join Wroaw
Redmoron,May 11 2007, 02:22 PM Wrote:right...?:blink:

I still dont get how to put a picture.....
Its under signature.

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]