Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem in the server
04-13-2007, 06:13 AM
Problem in the server
alright we were playing crazytank 3, and this guy Noldi kept assigning himself to VIP, and every round he would assign himself, he would hook to a high area, then he woulld purposely drop and let himself die. Now i tried to be VIP many times, but i found that the position was always filled and he was always the VIP the next round, and he would kill himself. I thought that something should be done about this, because it got very annoying and we didnt get to do anything the whole map, because he kept doing this. So i just thought that maybe you admins should know and do something about this. Thanks for reading, and i hope something can be done about this.

`*'.,PuNk,.'*`
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2007, 06:24 AM
Problem in the server
I don't believe there is anything wrong with being VIP and repeatedly killing yourself on that shit map. Do it enough and eventually people will learn to stop voting for that shit.

[Image: wroawbf.gif]
Edited by duckers
04-13-2007, 06:27 AM
Problem in the server
Yeah, but if were actually on the map, id like to actually try and win a few times. And many people were complaining about this problem so i decided to take action for it.

`*'.,PuNk,.'*`
04-13-2007, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2007 06:52 AM by Sveach.)
Problem in the server
specialsauce,Apr 12 2007, 03:24 PM Wrote:I don't believe there is anything wrong with being VIP and repeatedly killing yourself on that shit map. Do it enough and eventually people will learn to stop voting for that shit.
Someone voted for it, meaning someone wanted to play it. I like the map. You don't like the map, go play in another server till it changes, or just suck it up and wait it out. Noldi's been banned once, so if he keeps his shit up I'll just ban him again.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2007, 06:48 AM
Problem in the server
when i see him on ill dela with him:D

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2007, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2007 07:01 AM by PuNk.)
Problem in the server
Well thanks. Im just trying to help out because its really annoying to see this kind of thing, Plus we were trying to win, but we couldn't because of him. So thanks Sveach and Womb.

`*'.,PuNk,.'*`