WHAT THE?
ooo that means I can be an admin and im not even in the clan:o lol
gg.

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2004, 03:36 PM
WHAT THE?
15? or at least a maturity questionaire? and if ur from europe ur automatically admin, cause they arent hostile assholes like us:)

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2004, 02:25 AM
WHAT THE?
People said I abuse you admin-abusing-non-cool-abuser!

(//) Wroaw
11-10-2004, 07:26 AM
WHAT THE?
Quote:
but seriously dont make a mistake of joining AfN |. they are all great people and are very fun to be around but this clan is much more stable and will go on much longer than most clans will ever. in other words...dont do what i did

Thats what i said to RussianMafia in the Wroaw forums. I didn't bold those words i just wanted you all to notice them.

First off I would like to say that I am sorry for making everyone angry or disgruntled. That was never my intention and if i had know that post would have done that, i never would have posted it. Second, that post was directed specifically towards RussianMafia and no one but her should have taken it personally. I did not mean that no one should join AFN because it is a horrible place and is never going to work out.

I meant for that post to say: RussianMafia you should not leave Wroaw because you are in a clan that is excruciatingly hard to get into. It has been around for a couple of years and really knows what to do in times of strife. The CATs are very mature and can provide for everything that the website or server ever will need.

The main idea of that is that RussianMafia should stay because Wroaw is much more stable than AFN at the moment. That is not to say that AFN wont grow, expand, and become the great clan they hope to be its just that AFN is new. New clans always have trouble getting settled and getting their server and their website working.

My post on the Wroaw forums was never meant to insult anybody, what so ever. It was just to indicate that my opinion is that she should stay with Wroaw , for the moment, because AFN isn't settled yet.

I hope everyone can get past this and not think of me as a the backstabbing tard i have been becoming known as. I am sorry to all that i have insulted in any way.

Thanks,
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
11-10-2004, 08:41 AM
WHAT THE?
Penguin should be let back in too. *cough*
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
WHAT THE?
I NEVER SAID I WAS LEAVING!!!

[Image: image.png]
[Image: style7,Russian.png]
Currently Attending Emory at Oxford.
11-10-2004, 10:00 AM
WHAT THE?
we know...its just that you have been abusing the admin alot...you might get your admin back eventually. I would just sit tight for the moment...btw are you male or female because yadntknowjack said u lied about being female.

thanks biggs *cough*

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
11-10-2004, 10:02 AM
WHAT THE?
search for the post "its true" for an explanation... and yes i am a guy..

[Image: image.png]
[Image: style7,Russian.png]
Currently Attending Emory at Oxford.
11-10-2004, 01:26 PM
WHAT THE?
In my opinion. Give russian back his admin. Its like when u get a new toy , u just wanna fool around with it and thats what he did. Soon he'll get bored of it and will play with it seriously;)lol my logic

[Image: 50e1bbc0d56b693f2d0ce9deddd834.gif]