Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am not quite dead, yet.
11-10-2004, 09:30 AM
womb is obviously a

[]D [] []V[] []D

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2004, 12:14 PM
I used to think that always said DVD... Then one day, I finally learned it's true meaning...
11-10-2004, 12:23 PM
It's ok, we realize you have special needs and we will explain such simple things to you, in an even simpler manner.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-11-2004, 05:09 AM
i could not be bothered to post a post that relates to the topic at hand. it takes too much brain-power.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-12-2004, 05:50 AM
Biggs,Nov 10 2004, 02:14 AM Wrote:I used to think that always said DVD... Then one day, I finally learned it's true meaning...
haha, I see it...

by the by... yeah, I'm still alive, just can't play cs on my school's crappy connection... but I'll be home for thanksgiving, which is my b-day (21!!)... not that any of you really care or anything... jerks. ;)

Well, just stopping by to say that I'm alive, and I'll be a lot more active during breaks and over the summer again.

PeAcE

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
11-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Underdog,Nov 11 2004, 01:50 PM Wrote:yeah, I'm still alive, just can't play cs on my school's crappy connection... but I'll be home for thanksgiving, which is my b-day (21!!)... not that any of you really care or anything... jerks. ;)
i care, indiana weslyian representin!

your gonna get totally wasted on your 21, jaeger bomb city;)

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2004, 06:02 AM
haha, yeah sniperduck... dude you should drive over here and see me... I'm like the coolest man in the world, and think, you could be my friend! :P

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
11-12-2004, 06:10 AM
Biggs,Nov 8 2004, 05:14 AM Wrote:Womb that's a lie! Your girlfriend has taken over your house and she won't let you play CS anymore right? You're gonna end up like Mo soon and disapear completly!
NO! Mo's gonna come back... he'll be back sometime... maybe not soon but he's gonna come back... i know he will... he has to.... he wouldn't forget about wroaw he's like that, right??? anyways womb i can get you a XP CD key if you need one... my friend has a comp store and he'll give me a copy if you need one so yeah... just tell me if you do!

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
11-12-2004, 06:39 AM
i dont have time this semester, im rushing a fraternity:((no im not a typical frat-guy)...next semester i will but only if u get me drunk:)hahaha

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2004, 06:42 AM
SniperducK,Nov 11 2004, 08:39 PM Wrote:i dont have time this semester, im rushing a fraternity:((no im not a typical frat-guy)...next semester i will but only if u get me drunk:)hahaha
dude dukeh... i'll get you drunk... i constantly have vodka at my place.... my fridge is full of vodka and beer and malt liqour!!! lol...

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!