Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats in your wallet.
01-25-2007, 04:32 AM
Whats in your wallet.
I have gotten to the point that if I don't have my wallet it my back right pants pocket it doesn't feel right..so i would notice if it went missing. and if its in your jacket it could easily fall out when you sit down or anything...at least keep it in your front pants pocket...unless you wear nut huggers then you should just might as well get a purse bc ur gay

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2007, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2007 04:39 AM by Biggs.)
Whats in your wallet.
I have a hidden compartment in my boxers for my wallet.

Yeah, I lied. That would be full steal proof though.

Krayz Wrote:and if its in your jacket it could easily fall out when you sit down or anything
Such truth and knowledge! My keys once fell out of my jacket pocket while I was peeing.:(
01-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Whats in your wallet.
Biggs,Jan 24 2007, 06:38 PM Wrote:I have a hidden compartment in my boxers for my wallet.

Krayz Wrote:and if its in your jacket it could easily fall out when you sit down or anything
Such truth and knowledge! My keys once fell out of my jacket pocket while I was peeing.:(
Thats nice to know.

[Image: 14udkkp.jpg]
01-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Whats in your wallet.
Biggs,Jan 24 2007, 11:38 AM Wrote:I have a hidden compartment in my boxers for my wallet.

Yeah, it's even worse when it falls into the toilet.:(

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
01-25-2007, 08:48 AM
Whats in your wallet.
ive lost my old keys bc i had them in the pouch in my hoodie..i get to my car and no keys :X

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
01-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Whats in your wallet.
Blizzard,Jan 24 2007, 05:31 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jan 24 2007, 11:38 AM Wrote:I have a hidden compartment in my boxers for my wallet.

I guess I didn't hint it enough. I was peeing and the keys fell into the toilet.

I don't feel bad though! I know two people who dropped their phones into the toilet.
01-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Whats in your wallet.
Biggs,Jan 24 2007, 11:47 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jan 24 2007, 05:31 PM Wrote:

I guess I didn't hint it enough. I was peeing and the keys fell into the toilet.

I don't feel bad though! I know two people who dropped their phones into the toilet.
Pee in your ear:P:P

[Image: 14udkkp.jpg]
01-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Whats in your wallet.
o shit i was in an elevador once and watched someone walk in and their keys fell down through the crack...SOOOO FUNNY he was like WTF then they maintance team had to come to go down on the bottom to find them

[Image: 189777878.png]
01-26-2007, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2007 08:13 AM by Schietluis.)
Whats in your wallet.
lol, now that's some bad luck:P

best place to keep it is in your front pocket. Used to keep it there, but 2 of my pants wore off on the very points where the edges of my phone and wallet were (they somehow always fall in the same place) so i dropped that and now I keep my wallet on the inside of my jacket although I know it can easily be stolen there, gotta work it out some time...

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user