Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Knife mod
12-19-2006, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006 02:32 AM by Schietluis.)
Knife mod
Minion,Dec 15 2006, 04:06 PM Wrote:There was a chicken mod on a long time ago wasn't there? or maybe that was another server I was a regular on. Either way it becomes a pain because people keep asking the admins to turn them into chickens and its just annoying.
we had chicken mod on for a very short time ages ago, when the server wasn't very popular, by chance you played it than since you go back long ago as well, I doubt it tho :/

I still vote for a special modday every (few) week(s) since these mods can be a hell of a lot fun for one evening, but get less over time due to the reason minion mentioned in the quote

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Knife mod
Womb-Raider,Dec 18 2006, 02:21 AM Wrote:
suxa,Dec 17 2006, 11:57 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 15 2006, 03:09 AM Wrote:explaining what the mod is would be nice.
heres a picture of it
[Image: chicken6.jpg]
i meant the knife mod actually.
oh... heres pictures of the knives and what they do
(nd srry for those of u with slow internet cause it may take a while to load :P)

Butcher Knife not sure if this is the one but I gives u an idea of what it looks like
-Low Gravity
[Image: 369.jpg]

Pocket knife (or similar to it)
- High Speed
[Image: 13148.jpg]

BAK knife
- No Footsteps
[Image: 472.jpg]

Machete
- More Damage/Low Speed
[Image: 2558.jpg]

Normal Knife
- Health Regeneration

I just like them because the old knife gets kinda dull and I just like the skins of it. If u wanted u can make them all the same too.

[Image: 189777878.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2006, 05:04 AM
Knife mod
Or you could just load a custom skin from one of the hundreds of sites that have them:D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user