Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Servers
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Servers
I was wondering, we need to promote our other servers. EU never had more than 1 player on it(ME). CS:S Server all I can see if a big fat egg 0.

Our Nippermap server that's doing well is good but when it comes to cc mission maps we lose all our players and you know why. The server doesn't give all of the things they need to join the map. I was wondering if you can remove it or fix this problem so we can have our server always with players. I had to come in and change the map about 10 times now and made the server back to normal, meaning full.

I tried my hardest to promote EU and CSS but it seems to be hard. No one seems to be joining. I just want our Wroaw's wasting there money on a empty server. So please PROMOTE AND KILL THEM!!!

PS

I HAVE A QUESTION!
We have a battleground 2 server?
DhD and Wroaw.com ' s Battleground 2???
195.210.39.27:27017
What is this???

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2006, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2006 07:41 PM by Sveach.)
Servers
As far as our servers go, I can take off the cc mission maps, etc so that won't happen. If I have time, i can idle in one/both of the eu servers also.

The bg2 server is something of Joe's.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2006, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2006 10:52 PM by Minidisk.)
Servers
euro servers:

The 1.6 server is not set up right, i never set it up in the first place, and ive not had time to find out how to do it.

The source servers is currently set to gun game mod, this is always empty, Im having trouble with the dedicted server software and windows 64 being utter wank (something about the dos/command promt not having a 64bit release and thus, being converted back to 32bit and dropping fps all over the frigging place - or so ive been told

The battle grounds 2 server has the same problem as the source server except that there was only 7 decent euro servers when i set it up, It still need mani mod on to manage team killers and for the timeleft commands, ect but it fills up without me having to get 6 dhd / wroaw members in it.

As for the cs USA server its wombs and sv's and i ping like 190 on a averge day so i dont play on it anymore ;p

Anyway, Ill be getting windows xp (non-64 bit) on, and another gig of ram, also got a 3400+ to replace the 3000+, but i need to pay like £50 ah hour to pay someone at the data centre to upgrade it

Anyway

Time to go back to work:)

knock knock?
who's there?
well its me (sorry)
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Servers
Whats EU and whats the ip?

[Image: lhorusl.png]
11-22-2006, 01:23 AM
Servers
Europe. and look in my sig.

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
11-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Servers
Thank you for the information:D. I feel much better:D. The battle ground 2 is that good?

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
11-24-2006, 02:24 AM
Servers
yes ;p

knock knock?
who's there?
well its me (sorry)
11-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Servers
Question: Why was there never a boxed area on the Wroaw home page showing the available servers and their IPs full time, as well as the IRC channel, and possibly the server status?
11-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Servers
Minion,Nov 27 2006, 10:50 AM Wrote:Question: Why was there never a boxed area on the Wroaw home page showing the available servers and their IPs full time, as well as the IRC channel, and possibly the server status?
We have a server tab at the top for that, I think it just needs to be fixed.

11-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Servers
Yeah, its broke.