Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nintendo wii launch/chatp JOKE
11-17-2006, 10:07 AM
once ps3 is mastered by sony they wont have to have beta testers anymore cause theyll have a sure disign n then masss produce to make it cheaper but until then they have to perfect it and dont wanna invest too much in products that are going to be recalled

[Image: 189777878.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2006, 10:12 AM
why do people still support sony i hate them shittyest company in the world.........

i have a sony cdrw drive in my comp and its like the worst thing ever, when i try to close it it automatically opens up again like 80% of the time. sony is well known for there shitty optical drives i believe

i bought a minidisc player by sony once and their software and restriction shit for that is the worst ever, plus you can't even upload recordings directly to your computer (i dont think its even possible with the hardware). i think they do the same shit on their mp3 players now. and i buy almost every audio file on my computer legally (ripped from cds, not purchased mp3s, thats lame), so they punish people who do nothing wrong while doing nothing to stop people who actually ARE illegal downloading

and what about that root-kit crap they pulled putting maliscous software on peoples computers. jeeees

and sueing that import shop for selling japanese psps?

what about when they hired people to purposely break the law and vandalise property by doing psp graffiti?

proprietary crap like betamax (failed) and minidisc (failed) and blue ray (will fail)...... they are control freaks

also they killed sega

i hate sony

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
11-17-2006, 10:16 AM
BALL,Nov 17 2006, 12:12 AM Wrote:why do people still support sony i hate them shittyest company in the world.........

i have a sony cdrw drive in my comp and its like the worst thing ever, when i try to close it it automatically opens up again like 80% of the time. sony is well known for there shitty optical drives i believe

i bought a minidisc player by sony once and their software and restriction shit for that is the worst ever, plus you can't even upload recordings directly to your computer (i dont think its even possible with the hardware). i think they do the same shit on their mp3 players now. and i buy almost every audio file on my computer legally (ripped from cds, not purchased mp3s, thats lame), so they punish people who do nothing wrong while doing nothing to stop people who actually ARE illegal downloading

and what about that root-kit crap they pulled putting maliscous software on peoples computers. jeeees

what about when they hired people to purposely break the law and vandalise property by doing psp graffiti?

proprietary crap like betamax (failed) and minidisc (failed) and blue ray (will fail)...... they are control freaks

also they killed sega

i hate sony
i never said sony was any good about sharing their ideas with people, but they have good devolpers except dont follow through with them...i also agree sony makes horrible computer drives

[Image: 189777878.png]
11-17-2006, 10:38 AM
BALL,Nov 17 2006, 12:12 AM Wrote:why do people still support sony i hate them shittyest company in the world.........

also they killed sega

i hate sony
That rootkit thing was dumb.

Also, the PS3 is having trouble being backward compatible, some of the old games (such as Gran Turismo) don't work well, lacking sound, or not workin' at all. They say they'll patch it in the next update tho.

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
11-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Sony is a bunch of fucking bastards because they made Infantry a p2p game.
11-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Biggs,Nov 16 2006, 08:35 PM Wrote:Sony is a bunch of fucking bastards because they made Infantry a p2p game.
Yes. I will forever hate them for that. I sooo miss that game:(I can't remember the name of my favorite zone, it was the one that had vehicles and you could be an engineer and lay cool mines and turrets and shit, that's what I always did:D

I miss that game. That's where I helped pioneer dum3z's name too.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Sveach,Nov 16 2006, 07:38 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 16 2006, 08:35 PM Wrote:Sony is a bunch of fucking bastards because they made Infantry a p2p game.
Yes. I will forever hate them for that. I sooo miss that game:(I can't remember the name of my favorite zone, it was the one that had vehicles and you could be an engineer and lay cool mines and turrets and shit, that's what I always did:D

I miss that game. That's where I helped pioneer dum3z's name too.
War Zone Alpha

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Yes! That's what it was!

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2006, 11:26 PM
OMG! -1 days till the wii launch!!!

[Image: lhorusl.png]
11-21-2006, 10:10 AM
I called the Wii "the wee" tonight in the car, and Carrie ROFL'd at me. I can only assume that's not how it's pronounced:(

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no