Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Poll: Admins Please Look At The Statement Below, Thank you
*VOTE*Here if you wish that i take demos and get IDs
*VOTE*Here if just IDs Of tkers and wounders
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tking And Wounding
10-24-2006, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 10:14 AM by Pepe-Le-Pew.)
Tking And Wounding
Thanks for tking sorry... Taking your time.
This is very serious please do not flam the thread.

Im am very tired of sertain people that Tk And Or Wound there team
*cough*Shade*cough*
*cough*Mr.Bling bling*cough*
*cough*[Bad] ryan*cough*
These people tk on a regular bases they kill you or shoot u in the head so you have like 24hp for the round

having less then 40 hp is a huge disadvantage
this premotes the following:
Camping and area cause people to get really mad at you
More tking and wounding when you already almost dead.
When they kill some1 there gonna make them a "Time-Bomb"
Killing the whole team sometimes pissing everyone 1 off making them want to kill people :(

Causeing more people to tk and so forth
Now if the admin would like i will get the steam I.D. Of people who team kill and wound all the time every round and time they come and play on the server. The ATAC system does not kick and ban them ban them because they only shoot you 3 times it requires 4\4 to get just 1 Black mark on you then u need 3\3 black marks to be kicked. so if they attack you just 3 or 2 to times thats just enough to fly under the radar

Now 1 or 2 shots in the head with like a m3 or ak makes you end up with 6 hp and its very anoying.

Thankyou for reading!:o
Also i will keep this thread active by posting console info of Attacks
and i will be posting STEAM IDs of offenders
Again If You want i will get the Steam ID of all major Tkers and team wounders. Ill go through the trouble and make Demos of Tkers if you want <_<<_<
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Tking And Wounding
It annoys the fucking shit out of me when people do it to me. So when it happens to me i slay them, or kick them, or if im in a bad mood, ill ban em.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2006, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 09:26 AM by Pepe-Le-Pew.)
Tking And Wounding
Thank god you agree i just got so pissed from being wounded by shade for the 100000 time killed His @$$ twice so ill get the ID and ill demo him on like 3 maps when my 30 min ban is up from the usless ATAC sytem. ill show u he tks every round if you want I WANT A PERMO BAN on him:angry:

You read that quick :lol:
just posted the poll :D
10-24-2006, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 09:32 AM by Blizzard.)
Tking And Wounding
A permban isn't exactly fair for this. Maybe a ban for a day or two would be better...

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
10-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Tking And Wounding
Whenever I see people do this, I normally slay or kick them. I've seen shade do it and I have slayed and kicked him in the past.
10-24-2006, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 09:39 AM by piratebuddha.)
Tking And Wounding
Biggs,Oct 23 2006, 06:35 PM Wrote:Whenever I see people do this, I normally slay or kick them. I've seen shade do it and I have slayed and kicked him in the past.
I have too...

but in this particular situation, pepe you overreacted... I was in the server at the time... scrolling caps locked 'fuck yous' and getting yourself banned after tking him in retaliation isn't the appropriate manner of going about these things...

i was in server... you didnt do anything but inform me that shade was messin with you within a round of getting banned for tking...

keep a cooler head when dealing with FF abusers....

ShaDe is an ass... but you do nothing but feed the fire and on that particular case i would have kicked you for tking before him AND scrolling caps locked flames, but you banned yourself first...

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
10-24-2006, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 09:46 AM by Pepe-Le-Pew.)
Tking And Wounding
I HAVE BEEN WOUNDED BY HIM 10000s of times having less than 30 hp
I HAVE BEEN KILLED BY HIM TOONS OF TIMES!!

He Does it all the time every time every day every round when ever i see the word SHADE!

Whole im at it ill get DEMOS! ID! ill even open my console and paste it in here and highlight all the spots he tks there be Shade attacked a teamate everytime i round starts in my console so ill paste that in here too? <_<
10-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Tking And Wounding
Alright, I just joined and speced Shade. He was doing this so I banned him for 60 minutes. The TK ban is either 30 or 60 minutes, so I think he deserves it. I did kick him before I banned.
10-24-2006, 09:47 AM
Tking And Wounding
Biggs,Oct 23 2006, 06:45 PM Wrote:Alright, I just joined and speced Shade. He was doing this so I banned him for 60 minutes. The TK ban is either 30 or 60 minutes, so I think he deserves it. I did kick him before I banned.
thats fine, ShaDe i hear is an ass, but pepe dude, you NEED to calm down with some of this stuff

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
10-24-2006, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2006 10:00 AM by Pepe-Le-Pew.)
Tking And Wounding
Buddha Sorry I exploded I have bottled that up for the Billions of times im almost dead every round

Thank god you banned him but i have to get grocerys so i can't play for long X(|
So i can't enjoy the time hes gone

But thank you for banning him :D
Proablly hasn't learnd anything.... cause he gets kicked and banned all the time and still team (((((wounds))))) and kills

@@ New Addtion Mikey @@
ID 198 STEAM_0:1:417697 -1 1:49:31 39 0
Lmao and he has // like he will ever make it :lol: Tker....