Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Poll: Admins Please Look At The Statement Below, Thank you
*VOTE*Here if you wish that i take demos and get IDs
*VOTE*Here if just IDs Of tkers and wounders
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tking And Wounding
10-25-2006, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2006 06:45 AM by Pepe-Le-Pew.)
Tking And Wounding
I know hes like a germ he infects you and you end up killing him and he makes you a time bomb and you kill everyone making them pissed and them start tking..... thats if your noy banned for killing him

The only reason why he tks is because hes a noob and his score always negative or nothing. he tks you and leaves comes back and he has no mark against him so the ATAC system wont ban him because you need 3\3 marks.....

personally banning him wont teach him or slaying you need to slap him for 99 hp leaving him with 1 hp making him know how it feals to have like no health at the start of every round.

THANK YOU for the feed back |horus|:D
If you have anyone else that Idles or Tks Regular each round tell me ill get his ID and demo him/her Tking all the time
Please NOTE ill only demo them on weekends friday or sometimes monday :o

But i will get there ID any time

Penny Wise do you ever take anything seroiusly
since when do i ever tk? Why would i waste my time making a thread finding a bunch of people that tk and idle
that would make me a hepocrit
Peny wise do me a favour don't post in my threads anymore all you post is useless [[NEGATIVE]] comments that i don't care for
what do you have against me what did i ever do to you??
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2006, 09:23 AM
Tking And Wounding
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 24 2006, 01:34 PM Wrote:Penny Wise do you ever take anything seroiusly
since when do i ever tk? Why would i waste my time making a thread finding a bunch of people that tk and idle
that would make me a hepocrit
Well, ragging on Pennywise like that isn't cool at all. Do you ever think that maybe Pennywise is joking!??! Don't take everything so personally, sit back, and laugh.

Pepe Wrote:Peny wise do me a favour don't post in my threads anymore all you post is useless [[NEGATIVE]] comments that i don't care for

Wait... since when did you have more authority than Pennywise? You're taking everybody's post too seriously. I don't think you're ready for forums. People will be random and mean nothing by it at times!

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
10-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Tking And Wounding
Every forums i have made theres a gay comment by pennywise i just don't want him posting anything to me i don't think i got more authority it has nothing to do with that im sick of his gay comments
10-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Tking And Wounding
you should just try to get shade to kill YOU

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
10-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Tking And Wounding
BALL,Oct 24 2006, 11:36 PM Wrote:you should just try to get shade to kill YOU
um what are you talking about where did that come from?
are you trying to quote something?
10-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Tking And Wounding
i'm saying give shade a taste of his own medicide and lower your own health so maybe he will kill YOU instead of you getting pissed and killing him then instead of doing what he wants like being a bomb or starting on fire do something like bury him or make him blind

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
10-25-2006, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2006 11:34 AM by Pepe-Le-Pew.)
Tking And Wounding
I don't feel like killing my self so a can tourcher shade cause hes a gay tker.... waste my time :blink:

Good suggesten though.... don't hate me