Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stupid bush
11-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Stupid bush
what does the constitution say? I was under the impression that America was built upon Christianity.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Stupid bush
minidisk,Nov 3 2004, 09:54 PM Wrote: BUSH IS A RETARD YOU HAVE NO ECONOMY YOU HAVE A WAR BASED ON OIL
i love you, i feel the same way

I may not go down in history, but I will go down on your sister.
11-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Stupid bush
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Nov 3 2004, 10:43 PM Wrote:problem with bush is that his morals drive all his choices. moral are not logical. that is why half of the US hates bush. that is also why the kerry smear campaign didn't work.
on a side note, i'm amazed that kerry lost this election. all he had to do was prove that he had some good traits, really any good traits because he already had the votes from the people who hated bush. he somehow fucked it up.
it appears that in america morals and religion are more important than logic, a stable economy and what THE FREAKING CONSTITUTION SAYS
Yes well what the Constitution says doesn't seem to matter any more. The government has been breaking laws set down by the Constitution and such for the past 100-150 years.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-05-2004, 12:09 PM
Stupid bush
YAY SWICKARD!

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Stupid bush
Sveach,Nov 4 2004, 08:09 PM Wrote:YAY SWICKARD!
Exactly. Unfortionately I've forgotten so much since then I can't hold an argument nearly as well as I once could.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Stupid bush
lol minidisk...

New oil prices:
Only 1 killtre

(//) Wroaw
11-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Stupid bush
the only mention of god or religion is in the pledge of alligiance, which is not part of the constitution. this country was founded as a place where everyone could have equal opportunities. due to that, there was no state language or state religion.
to try to make fundamental christianity into the us state religion is insanity. to vote someone into office because they agree with your religion isn't insane, but a person shouldn't win an election based solely on their religion, or even moral righteousness. that leads us down a path i don't want to see the end of

a.k.a Bum King
[Image: 2002-06-03.gif]
11-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Stupid bush
i am willing to train for my country.... i am willing to fight for my country.... i am willing to go to war for my country and yet i am ready to die for my country!!!! too bad i can't though... i have asthma and i had heart surgery when i was 10 (reason for saying: airforce does not allow people who've had heart surgery).... but, i am going to lie on my papers and say i don't have asthma or ADD or OCD or none of that bullshit!!! and btw... i'm republican all the way.... too many vets in my family to be voting for a flip flopper who looks like herman muenster!!! anyways it's nice to see that everything is going well for you guys.... it's bout the same with me... i quit drinking... i'm still snorting coke but it's only once a month and i'm in anger management... i saw a counselor for a long time and i think i'm cured but i'm still seeing a psychologist... i'm starting a new Source clan and i'm working at an insurance building as a claims processor.... but anyways i'm sure yall know who i am... i caused sooo much trouble for you guys in the past and if you choose to hate me go ahead... my im is still Thugin6918 and i'm still ratmuffin... just with less anger and joy.... you guys have fun now!!! and Womb... i am sorry we won't ever agree... but please realize i've changed and i hate looking back soo bad... i just want to be cool with you again man.... Dutch... good job.... everyone else.... remember two things.... live with compassion and thought... and never forget who you are and what you come from!!! peace...

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
11-05-2004, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2004 10:03 PM by Schietluis.)
Stupid bush
peace man, you really had me troubling there when u just left :/

don't know what trouble u've caused :/:P

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Stupid bush
i guess i caused a lot... but i work tomorrow dawg... you guys kick some ass now!

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!