Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
potential security hole foujnd
10-18-2006, 01:42 PM
BALL,Oct 17 2006, 08:19 PM Wrote:it wouldn't be that hard to do brute force method that takes a lot of computering power, just step through every pixel in the image and if its rgb values are close enough to the rgbs for the actual image, then if it is tep to the next pixel and if that is also "close enoguh" keep going, and if at any point it fails go back to the next pixel after where you first thought you had a mathc,,,,,,, this mathod fails when the //MEMBER image is even croped/resized by one pixel though, but god dammit we can lok at scanned images of text and get the text out we should be able to detect something close to this small pic

anyway thats hjow i might go abotu doing it
I could write a problem in a couple hours that would do it, and it wouldn't take a lot of processing power. But change your avatar. And you can't see the internal forums unless I change your group from Members to Clanmembers. And if you change your avatar to look like my Moderator tag, i will ban you.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Ok SV i have changed it to the same this...... this lady is brigitte boisselier leader of the clonaid and high ranking raelian officail

ps did the header up there change recently or am i imaging?

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply