Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zomg WTF Happened? EVENT INSIDE
07-14-2006, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2006 07:50 AM by SniperducK.)
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:You still make no sense, because I didn't say I cried.

Stop watching hentai and learn some common sayings.
:wacko:"I'm busy playing a game of Natural Selection."

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2006, 08:19 AM
SniperducK,Jul 13 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:You still make no sense, because I didn't say I cried.

"I'm too busy getting nowhere in life jacking off all day long while hoping to win the award for most STDs caught in a month."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-14-2006, 08:35 AM
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 05:19 PM Wrote:

"I'm too busy getting nowhere in life jacking off all day long while hoping to win the award for most STDs caught in a month."
Let's end this evil argument with a story.

Dum3z, Dwopple, Biggs, and Buddha went into a scrim vs p.1. We won 16-6. We own.

Happy story!:D

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
07-14-2006, 08:38 AM
Dum3z,Jul 13 2006, 05:35 PM Wrote:

Dum3z, Dwopple, Biggs, and Buddha went into a scrim vs p.1. We won 16-6. We own.

We're the B & D team!

Though Buddha's name kinda starts with a P... but everyone says Buddha and not Pirate!
07-14-2006, 08:38 AM
Dum3z,Jul 13 2006, 10:35 PM Wrote:

man im gonna celebrate our vistory with some hentai, natural selection and a bit of the AIDS

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
07-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 05:38 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 13 2006, 05:35 PM Wrote:

We're the B & D team!

Though Buddha's name kinda starts with a P... but everyone says Buddha and not Pirate!
Well we could be the B P and D team....B for Biggs, Buddha, D for Dum3z, Dwopple, P for pirate and PYRAMID!

07-14-2006, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2006 10:42 AM by SniperducK.)
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 04:19 PM Wrote:

Let's see, I have 0 STDs, I'm on the deans list in college, and I don't jack off that much. :rolleyes:Anything else to cry about?

Edit: Oh and I have well over 5000$ in my bank account and just purchased my first computer by myself while working two jobs. Would you like me to brag more about my life so you can hate yourself and cry more? or shall I stop.:)

07-14-2006, 01:21 PM
SniperducK,Jul 13 2006, 07:41 PM Wrote:

Let's see, I have 0 STDs, I'm on the deans list in college, and I don't jack off that much. :rolleyes:Anything else to cry about?

Edit: Oh and I have well over 5000$ in my bank account and just purchased my first computer by myself while working two jobs. Would you like me to brag more about my life so you can hate yourself and cry more? or shall I stop.:)
Well if you can make a lie about me playing Natural Selection, I can make a lie about you and STDs.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/maidonut

WTF ONLY TWO HOURS?!?!

Lets look at my life.

I have around 4000$ in my bank account, and I already have my car and everything. I've made history at my middle school as a football player. In highschool, I made the baseball team, then quit and joined lacrosse. I'm commended in all my state exams except for one (fuck you english!). Currently in lacrosse I pwn, and I just got back from another game. As for college, I am able to get a scholarship because of lacrosse and I shall be a medical doctor when I grow up all big and strong. My comupter is probably the most pwnage here, except my CPU went gay on me and it can't run shit until I fix it. I also have won countless trophies, somewhere in the 20's and it's not from some little spring or fall league, they're actual trophies you win in tournaments and competitions. I pwn in baseball, lacrosse, football and I even pwned one season in soccer where I played goalie and we went undefeated the whole season. I guess I shouldn't forget the part where I pwn in track, I'm a sprinter and I don't go any higher then the 400 meter. One last thing about baseball is I went into a competition called "Hit, Pitch and Run". I went to state before I got pwned by a bunch of big kids on steroids.:(

Oh yeah, I won a spelling bee in 1st grade except I suck at spelling now. I was also prom king at my private school in kindergarden.

I also am emotional, and I do get watery eyes often. The only thing that I would cry about is how horrid your arguments are.

Quote::wacko:"I'm busy playing a game of Natural Selection."
Maybe I should've just done this.
"I'm too busy playing Lineage 2"
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wroawduck
07-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 10:21 PM Wrote:I was also prom king at my private school in kindergarden.

I also am emotional, and I do get watery eyes often. The only thing that I would cry about is how horrid your arguments are.
O.o Prom king in Kindergarten?

And yeah, from your argument we can see you are emotional. >.>

Now then, can we start the hate and make some love? :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

07-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Biggs,Jul 13 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jul 13 2006, 07:41 PM Wrote:

Well if you can make a lie about me playing Natural Selection, I can make a lie about you and STDs.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/maidonut

WTF ONLY TWO HOURS?!?!

Lets look at my life.

I have around 4000$ in my bank account, and I already have my car and everything. I've made history at my middle school as a football player. In highschool, I made the baseball team, then quit and joined lacrosse. I'm commended in all my state exams except for one (fuck you english!). Currently in lacrosse I pwn, and I just got back from another game. As for college, I am able to get a scholarship because of lacrosse and I shall be a medical doctor when I grow up all big and strong. My comupter is probably the most pwnage here, except my CPU went gay on me and it can't run shit until I fix it. I also have won countless trophies, somewhere in the 20's and it's not from some little spring or fall league, they're actual trophies you win in tournaments and competitions. I pwn in baseball, lacrosse, football and I even pwned one season in soccer where I played goalie and we went undefeated the whole season. I guess I shouldn't forget the part where I pwn in track, I'm a sprinter and I don't go any higher then the 400 meter. One last thing about baseball is I went into a competition called "Hit, Pitch and Run". I went to state before I got pwned by a bunch of big kids on steroids.:(

Oh yeah, I won a spelling bee in 1st grade except I suck at spelling now. I was also prom king at my private school in kindergarden.

Quote::wacko:"I'm busy playing a game of Natural Selection."
Maybe I should've just done this.
"I'm too busy playing Lineage 2"
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wroawduck
Damn, Dum3z thought u were joking too~

1.) I play Lineage2, because I am a GM for NCSoft, I had xfire block Lineage2 since I been hired, but lately it got unblocked, and was too lazy to go in and block it from logging again. I don't even actually play.

2.) You are the clan baby, face it. You cry about everything and you must resort to forums when you give me shitty responses on AIM/Xfire just to prove how much you are afraid of me to talk one on one maybe?

wroawduck: duck hater #1
wroawduck: why do u have me now?
Biggs: moo
wroawduck: ...you're ridiculous

sweetjay1212 (7:43:48 PM): so what is wrong this time?
sweetjay1212 (7:48:02 PM): well, at least i dont get a moo for being civil this time and instead i get silence
sweetjay1212 (7:48:03 PM): bye bye
mai donut is no longer idle at 10:01:35 PM.
mai donut (10:01:55 PM): sorry for going out :-(
Auto response from sweetjay1212 (10:01:55 PM): not here
michigan tommorow
mai donut (10:02:09 PM): i guess i'm not nsing enough so i can always be here!

3.) That quote "I'm busy playing a game of Natural Selection." is from a song. Most of us are thinking of it now.

So instead of acting childish, please prove something you have against me and talking to me one on one, I am currently on AIM, MSN, xfire, and ICQ.:)