Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fantasys
05-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Fantasys
Now I want everyone to share one weird fantasy they have had before. Now I better not see any fantasys about sexxxors or seeing cocas small penor.

One thing that I always wished happen to me is some black guy would take something of mine so I could chase him down and tackle him and then start pummeling him for no reason. Well it probably shouldn't be a black guy, because I most likely can't outrun one. I've always wanted to chase a guy down and tackle him though.

START RUNNING DWOPPLE OMG!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Fantasys
I have fantasies about creating something like MYSPACE and becoming an instant millionairE!

Ther is one about Dwopple's sister but it's not rly appropriate:unsure:

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
05-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Fantasys
Why does it seem like all the posts will somehow relate to me:(
05-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Fantasys
Because you are the second most popular member, me being the most of course.
05-09-2006, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2006 04:07 PM by Blizzard.)
Fantasys
LOL @ FANTASYS

I've only had the normal fantasies, but I have had some weird dreams!

Back when I was younger, I was dreaming about ABC blocks fighting on a giant fort made out of legos. Some had guns, other had swords and stuff like that. It was quite interesting!

A few days ago I had a dream like I was in a LEGO Star Wars game and driving some weird gray vehicle shooting droids. Then the worst thing happened! I spotted a Jedi (I was a dark Jedi). So I started firing at him while backing up and then I shot all of my missles at him and he died. I hopped outta my vehicle, ran over to the body, and took hold of his lightsaber. Don't forget that LEGO lightsabers never retract and are just beams that you stick onto the hilt. So I grabbed the blade off and tried to stick it onto the bottom end of my lightsaber to get a cool red/blue double sided lightsaber but instead it broke my lightsaber.:(

Another dream I had was one where my girlfriend and I were sitting in the back of a silver Mercedez with my brother driving (God knows why) and he was ripping 50 round turns and then we came up the a bridge that had a bunch of sudden hills, turns, and drops/climbs. My brother decides to go about 100 mph on and ends up flying us off of the whole bridge, where we land in water. We all bailed out but it looked like my girlfriend was under the car when it went underwater. I popped up and screamed my girlfriend's name, thinking she would be dead or something but instead I find her right next to me. I see my brother floating face down, unconcious on top of the water and it was a LONG swim back to the shore, but then I woke up and took the shortcut.:D

There are some more I can say later.:P

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
05-09-2006, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2006 08:44 PM by Womb-Raider.)
Fantasys
Well, this is the section where womb thrives. Often at work i have nothing to do but sit and think of fantasys, of course the robber comes in and i beat his dumb ass one is a favorite. Usually using some of the fucking idiots that come in that night as robbers and fantasizing about beating them to death with the sign changing pole (large retractable pole to change the numbers on the big signs outside gas stations) However my number 1 fantasy is to have sex in space. Its also a personal goal. Thus far my plan is to become an astronaught go on a space mission and woo one of the female astros. If not fuck it i'll be the first rapist in space.

Btw biggs, i've actually done your fantasy, its fullfilling.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Fantasys
Biggs,May 8 2006, 09:49 PM Wrote:Now I want everyone to share one weird fantasy they have had before. Now I better not see any fantasys about sexxxors or seeing cocas small penor.

One thing that I always wished happen to me is some black guy would take something of mine so I could chase him down and tackle him and then start pummeling him for no reason. Well it probably shouldn't be a black guy, because I most likely can't outrun one. I've always wanted to chase a guy down and tackle him though.

START RUNNING DWOPPLE OMG!
Like your bike?!

I don't have fantasies or dreams. I'm a fucking robot, bitch. >.>

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
05-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Fantasys
I've always had the usual fantasies... like me being in a public place and some guy or guys come in to jack the place, and i get to be the hero and save the day, like i'd plan out what i'd do and how i'd take their guns from them... blah blah blah... the usual...

Actually I've had fantasies about cool superpowers or abnormal traits that would be kickass to have... like one would be to be able to change my muscle tone on command to look how i wanted (forget that working out bullshit)... also to be able to read minds would be soo kickass cuz then you know you could get any girl... hmmm, what else has there been.... well there's always the ability to change denominations of dollar bills, like be able to turn a $1 bill into a $100 bill... but that's just cuz i'm greedy... hah, and a few times (because I drove a LOT over long distances when i was in school) I wish I could make my car just fly and go lots faster... i think that would be kickass... get to where i was goin in a fraction of the time and just look down at all those suckers driving on the ground.... hah, ok i'm done for now...

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
05-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Fantasys
Wroaw is a sausage fest.:(

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!