Let a game of dodgeball decide!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You Pick the Theme: Step 3.
12-02-2005, 08:18 AM
coca,Dec 1 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:IM LEAD YOURE RHYTHM
Foo', this will not stand! Maybe we could split the solo, yes?

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2005, 08:27 AM
FINE

60% for me

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-02-2005, 08:43 AM
You shouldmake a fourth one, like in the internal.
12-02-2005, 12:09 PM
OK. I started typing this at 3:30, come 4:30 (Dont ask why it took so long, I forget what I was doing) its time to go home, and I'm not done with it, so I email it to myself to continue later when I had a chance. Here goes.

Before you read this whole thing and assume that I have no life and way too much time, allow me to explain that I have to drive 16 miles to school every day, so sometimes, I car pool to save gas. My last class on Thursday is math, and that ends at 2:30. My friend whom I car pool with has an english class that ends at 4:30. So that gives me 2 hours to do whatever I want, which should be (but thats a very large IF- almost as big as dum3z' titties) studying or doing work. Instead I spend my time composing posts on extreme gaming clan forums.

With that out of the way, its time to read my post and deduct that I truly do have no life, and a lot of time to waste.

coca,Nov 30 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:A HEAVY ROCK SONG

3 minute intro, 9 minute solo, 3 minute outro

Rhythm: blix
Drums: senate
Lyrics: dwopple
Singer: womb
Bass: dum3z
Lead: me
Backing vocals: everyone else

:D

What?! NO! I am on drums!

[Image: EntroBeat.jpg]

Yes, that's entroBEATZ and friend jay rocking in said wroaw member's basement.

Yes, that's a router and a cable modem zip tied to a support beam.

No, that picture has not been photoshopped (Referring to the sweet lighting. The only useful window in my basement is facing directly west, and the only time you can see the sun out of said window is just before the sun sets. It creates a cool glow effect off my drum kit, and from the right angle I look like some glowing golden man. Like 3P0!)

Yes, thats the Derek Lowe RedSox jersey that I purchased just before they announced he was to be traded. I used to be a sox fan, but since they won the series, I've grown entirely sick of hearing about baseball. Fuck baseball. The amount of hatred I have attained since the sox took the series is enough to make me go kill all the Jedi Children, unfortunately some average frustrated chump already beat me on that one.

So I guess I'll have to settle for Jehovas Witnesses and Mormans. I would carefully lure Jehovas Witness Burglers to my seemingly vacated house on Christmas Eve, where I've lain clever "mcguyver-esque" traps. Such as super icey front steps, a hot iron on the inside doorknob to the front door, and my personal favorite: the make shift flame thrower aimed at head level triggered when the backdoor is opened. (I guaruntee after the Jehova robbers saw their point man's face melted off like they just lost a light saber duel on mustafa, they won't fuck with the backdoor. Especially after they've heard a bloodcurdling boom-headshot warcry). The most ironic trap: quick-to-shatter-super-hurty christmas ornaments underneath the windows (theres hot tar on the ground outside the windows and hidden all over the place, so as to disarm them of foot protection, leaving them vulnerable for a good lesson on christmas spirit. and a reminder of vietnamese POW torture sessions to any robbers that are 'nam vets. To the newbs, they're in for somethin new and unique!)

BTW, Womb is a genius keytar player

[Image: keytar_mark_yess_copy.jpg]

Or rather, he was a master keytar player. His skills, hair, and headband only manifested when he was trippin on shrooms. Now, I know what you're thinking*, "Hey! Entro! What about those hotpants? You left em out of your list of womb shroom manifestations!" I can assure you friend, this is no accident and/or (but not limited to) typo.

<span style="color:purple">*I don't really know exactly what you (yes you! you know who you are!). But I do have an educated guess, and its probably womb jumping around on stage in hotpants. In the middle of the summer. Outside. In Nevada. YOU LIKE SWEATY LITTLE MEN IN HOT PANTS.</span>

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
12-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Entropy,Dec 1 2005, 10:09 PM Wrote:OK. I started typing this at 3:30, come 4:30 (Dont ask why it took so long, I forget what I was doing) its time to go home, and I'm not done with it, so I email it to myself to continue later when I had a chance. Here goes.

Before you read this whole thing and assume that I have no life and way too much time, allow me to explain that I have to drive 16 miles to school every day, so sometimes, I car pool to save gas. My last class on Thursday is math, and that ends at 2:30. My friend whom I car pool with has an english class that ends at 4:30. So that gives me 2 hours to do whatever I want, which should be (but thats a very large IF- almost as big as dum3z' titties) studying or doing work. Instead I spend my time composing posts on extreme gaming clan forums.

With that out of the way, its time to read my post and deduct that I truly do have no life, and a lot of time to waste.

coca,Nov 30 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:A HEAVY ROCK SONG

3 minute intro, 9 minute solo, 3 minute outro

Rhythm: blix
Drums: senate
Lyrics: dwopple
Singer: womb
Bass: dum3z
Lead: me
Backing vocals: everyone else

:D

What?! NO! I am on drums!

[Image: EntroBeat.jpg]

Yes, that's entroBEATZ and friend jay rocking in said wroaw member's basement.

Yes, that's a router and a cable modem zip tied to a support beam.

No, that picture has not been photoshopped (Referring to the sweet lighting. The only useful window in my basement is facing directly west, and the only time you can see the sun out of said window is just before the sun sets. It creates a cool glow effect off my drum kit, and from the right angle I look like some glowing golden man. Like 3P0!)

Yes, thats the Derek Lowe RedSox jersey that I purchased just before they announced he was to be traded. I used to be a sox fan, but since they won the series, I've grown entirely sick of hearing about baseball. Fuck baseball. The amount of hatred I have attained since the sox took the series is enough to make me go kill all the Jedi Children, unfortunately some average frustrated chump already beat me on that one.

So I guess I'll have to settle for Jehovas Witnesses and Mormans. I would carefully lure Jehovas Witness Burglers to my seemingly vacated house on Christmas Eve, where I've lain clever "mcguyver-esque" traps. Such as super icey front steps, a hot iron on the inside doorknob to the front door, and my personal favorite: the make shift flame thrower aimed at head level triggered when the backdoor is opened. (I guaruntee after the Jehova robbers saw their point man's face melted off like they just lost a light saber duel on mustafa, they won't fuck with the backdoor. Especially after they've heard a bloodcurdling boom-headshot warcry). The most ironic trap: quick-to-shatter-super-hurty christmas ornaments underneath the windows (theres hot tar on the ground outside the windows and hidden all over the place, so as to disarm them of foot protection, leaving them vulnerable for a good lesson on christmas spirit. and a reminder of vietnamese POW torture sessions to any robbers that are 'nam vets. To the newbs, they're in for somethin new and unique!)

BTW, Womb is a genius keytar player

[Image: keytar_mark_yess_copy.jpg]

Or rather, he was a master keytar player. His skills, hair, and headband only manifested when he was trippin on shrooms. Now, I know what you're thinking*, "Hey! Entro! What about those hotpants? You left em out of your list of womb shroom manifestations!" I can assure you friend, this is no accident and/or (but not limited to) typo.

<span style="color:purple">*I don't really know exactly what you (yes you! you know who you are!). But I do have an educated guess, and its probably womb jumping around on stage in hotpants. In the middle of the summer. Outside. In Nevada. YOU LIKE SWEATY LITTLE MEN IN HOT PANTS.</span>
holy post preparation batman.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
12-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I have some saddening news.

WOMB-RAIDER and anyone associated with this "ENTROPY" character are not allowed in the band.

GOOD DAY!

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Leave the hot pants out of this.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Keytar = Keygay

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
12-03-2005, 04:45 AM
Take drumman for the drums...drumman 4 the lyrics...
Blix can...like....backup the lyrics with gramatical corrections and stuff...

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
12-08-2005, 04:42 AM
Keytar for the win.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]