Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ahaha
10-24-2004, 01:10 PM
Ahaha
I think I made a bunch of enemies today. That LAN party was hilarious for me. Whoever said I'd be assasinated if we went to falling, well we went to fy_iceworld instead. I think they want to kill me. I was oh, about 84-13 by the time they changed the map.
I made enemies against the whole lacross team. I never told anyone by ingame name except my friends, and the lacross team was in the other room. So we were in scoutzknivez, and the lacross team is on the other team in their own little clan. I pwned them, hardcore. Then eventually they started winning because my team was pure nub. I will admit one or two of them were decent players but teams were stacked majorly skill wise. :P It's great when they start bragging, then I kill them all next round, and then I go, "haha?" and their response, "stfu". Best part is the end, everyone was walking out and I saw the lacross team. Somehow they found out who that I was the guy, and they yelled "YOU GOT ROCKED". I was scared they were all gonna jump me or something.:o
Now even my friends hate me, here's the excact phrase from one of them after the fy_iceworld incident. "wtf you're i like men?(that was my name)You're a fagget! How did you get so good? I hate you."

Enough of my experiences of the 5 hour LAN party.<_< Except for I won the grand prize, a brand spankin new computer controller that I have no use for.
YOU WILL READ ALL OF IT.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Ahaha
i read it all! and w00t for biggs pwnage!!!

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
10-24-2004, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2004 01:20 PM by Biggs.)
Ahaha
Ahh I forgot one last thing that surprised me. They were using 1.5 and it caught me offguard big time, and the mouses they had sucked. Took me like 30 minutes to get used to 1.5 again... I KEPT BUYING THE FAWKING WRONG GUNS. 1, 4 fawk! I got a 228!!11. 3, 1, not another $#^&@# TMP. And you get the picture.

And at one point I had a few people watching me while a few others were calling me a hacker in a LAN.<_<I always heards a little "yay" whenever I died. And always a "fuck" when I killed some certain people... Reminds me of that one video.
10-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Ahaha
Hahaha, nice. Sounds like everyone in your area sucks if you managed to hit 84-13 in ANY map.:)

At least at the lan I go to there are a few ex-CAL-M players & such.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
10-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Ahaha
I doubt any player there was CAL-O material, as in winning, not losing. But there was about two decent players other than me, but no better than me. So pretty much you'd rape here Dum3z. I do have to admit, I was owning on iceworld, headshots galor.
10-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Ahaha
haha gj biggs,:)u should use the controller for cs... somehow... with the 4 buttons and the 4 r and l buttons and the roxxors joystick:):P
10-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Ahaha
you could always ebay the controller. if that fails it makes a handy holiday gift for the nerd you love.;)

a.k.a Bum King
[Image: 2002-06-03.gif]
10-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Ahaha
Nice one biggs:D
keep pwn'n the n00bs:D
10-25-2004, 04:52 AM
Ahaha
thought u were gonna go to pwn biggs ^^ ?

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user