Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Poll: What should go on the album art/dedication to Wroaw?
Wroaw 4 Life with clan member list and attributes
Original Members names and attributes and year in clan
A medium sized Wroaw insignia with the originals names wrapping around the letters of WROAW
something you guys think up..
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hai Der Ole Frands
04-24-2014, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 01:58 AM by Ratmuffin.)
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands
started my old clan back up again kind of as a tribute to those days Jukingaming.enjin.com

doing great. free man here now. family man so i guess i'm a not a free man... maybe an indian due to my typing and possibly a racist now that i read it all. nice to see ya and see ya later!
(02-09-2013 07:24 PM)Womb-Raider Wrote:  dude thats really long and i cant dedicate that kind of focus to reading it at 430 am. but,

" Womb Raider (which by the way my 4 year old loves COD MW3 and he's already very fruitful with the naughty language so to this day me and my friends call him WOMBY."

thats awesome lol. My son (Caiden) is about 2 1/2 yrs right now last night he was sitting on my lap, playing some CS:GO talking into my mic about all the trains on de_train. Was great times. Good to see your getting into a plumbing apprenticeship, average plumber makes more than the average lawyer right now in parts of the US. Where you from anyway? Things my way are all right, in the MA Army national guard still enjoying that getting pounded with snow right now and getting some gaming in where i can.

thanks for serving our country
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hai Der Ole Frands - Ratmuffin - 12-12-2012, 07:30 AM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands - Pker - 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands - Ratmuffin - 01-31-2013, 02:24 AM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands - Minidisk - 02-08-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands - Womb-Raider - 02-09-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands - Ratmuffin - 04-24-2014 01:56 AM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands - Ratmuffin - 06-05-2015, 02:01 PM