Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion for the answer to the great problem
04-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Suggestion for the answer to the great problem
Hello, and yes, It's Mister Beagle!!

I have become more (and more) annoyed with all of the teamkilling. I really don't mean to be a whiny dog, but i just want to see if there is a viable solution to the problem.
I honestly have no clue about how program software works and how you operate it, but i just would like to request a new resolution be made.
So, of course, the most persistent tk'ing takes place on maps which feature exclusively vehicles. But since there is no penalty for teamkilling with vehicles, with the exception of an admin being on in the time that the killing is being made. So, of course, the person is going to be kicked and banned with a -18 score.
But just a suggestion, i think it would be good if the same process for teamkilling someone 3 times with a gun is done to someone with at least a -5 score. This way, people that accidentaly kill will not be punished- basically, the odds of someone killing 5 people in a crash is very slim. But if it's more than -5, than it's somewhat apparent that the person is not accidentally killing.

Once again, i'm not making demands, but since //Wroaw is my favorite server, i think it's somewhat a responsibility to tell the operators of any problems.

[Image: 189697525.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion for the answer to the great problem - Mister Beagle - 04-16-2007 11:05 AM