Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Admin Abuse2 - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Admin Abuse2 (/thread-2235.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Admin Abuse2 - Blizzard - 11-14-2007 02:13 PM

Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:Duck does, DT might?
I do occasionally. I don't know if he knows I'm in Wroaw. I doubt he cares.

Admin Abuse2 - a hobbit - 11-14-2007 03:41 PM

Blizzard,Nov 14 2007, 12:13 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:Duck does, DT might?
I do occasionally. I don't know if he knows I'm in Wroaw. I doubt he cares.
who are these joe.to guys anyway?

Admin Abuse2 - The Senate - 11-15-2007 01:11 AM

Many moons ago I used to play on Joe.to servers and talked with some of their regs (in-game that is).. Was only a couple of them I remember I didn't like but maybe my memory has been lost to time.. Dunno, haven't thought about Joe.to in ages and don't really care.

Admin Abuse2 - Pker - 11-15-2007 06:32 AM

I visited Joe.to a while ago to see if the Wroaw unban/apology threads were still existent, and they were.

Admin Abuse2 - a hobbit - 11-15-2007 06:41 AM

oh damn. joe.to is the nipper people or w/e. it all fits now.

Admin Abuse2 - ConVict | Maverick - 11-16-2007 10:51 AM

Wroaw clan-
I would like to add my thoughts to what Ray (Kid01) and Chronic have already posted. I would like to start by apologizing on behalf of the community for the disrespect and intolerance romo has used in this thread. Your community seems to be a good community, and i think you are very similar to ConVict. As it has been said, not everyone at XXL and ConVict, is as stuck up, arrogant, and belittling as romo has shown here, and please take my word that this is not how he normally acts. However, there is no denying what has happened and rest assured, it is being delt with within the XXL community. I hope we can move on from this. See you ingame.
EDIT
Quote:Player's Code of Conduct

Respect all players.
This is essential for the well being of a community server. All players must be regarded equal with no regards to their personal skills.

Show respect to get respect:
Players with a bad attitude are not productive players to have in a community, regardless of skill. A skilled player can help the community as a whole increase their skills, but not if the player does not show respect.
It is a shame that our code of conduct was absent in the first 7 pages of this thread :angry:

Casey
ConVict | Maverick

Admin Abuse2 - a hobbit - 11-16-2007 10:56 AM

ConVict | Maverick,Nov 15 2007, 08:51 PM Wrote:Wroaw clan-
I would like to add my thoughts to what Ray (Kid01) and Chronic have already posted. I would like to start by apologizing on behalf of the community for the disrespect and intolerance romo has used in this thread. Your community seems to be a good community, and i think you are very similar to ConVict. As it has been said, not everyone at XXL and ConVict, is as stuck up, arrogant, and belittling as romo has shown here, and please take my word that this is not how he normally acts. However, there is no denying what has happened and rest assured, it is being delt with within the XXL community. I hope we can move on from this. See you ingame.
EDIT
Quote:Player's Code of Conduct

Respect all players.
This is essential for the well being of a community server. All players must be regarded equal with no regards to their personal skills.

Show respect to get respect:
Players with a bad attitude are not productive players to have in a community, regardless of skill. A skilled player can help the community as a whole increase their skills, but not if the player does not show respect.
It is a shame that our code of conduct was absent in the first 7 pages of this thread :angry:

Casey
ConVict | Maverick
hey its all good, we kno u guys r good people ^^ no ones community is perfect. everyone learns =P