Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-10-2007, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2007 02:19 PM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
I'm back again with another abuse report. Some admin a name like x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x., came into the server while i was arguing with another player. Now when i argue with someone i do not stop until i win or i am kicked. He tells us to stop, but we both keep bickering back and fourth. Then he does some command which enables me to spin in circles non-stop. After a while it stops, we start playing. But then, as i am playing he does it yet again, for reasons unknown. When i ask him why, he replies, "Just for fun" or "I have a sick sense of humor." This did not stop for a while until i decided to leave. Also the other player was not punished, even though this did start because of him. I thought it was pretty immature of this admin to use his powers without reason. . He also said that i was advertising because i had the tag "[XXLPROS.NET]," on. That is not advertising, unless you think that clan tags are advertisement. And it did amaze me that right in front of him people did the "Buy free mods at Ownageclan.com," ad, but nothing happened to them. Of course. Here is the Demo, http://files.filefront.com/wroawabusedem/;...;/fileinfo.html . I hope this matter can be resolved without any further problems, Thank You for your time. P.S. If this was one of the wroaw clan members i will honestly never play this server again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2007, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2007 02:20 PM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
*Don't mind this double post* <------ Accident
11-10-2007, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2007 03:22 PM by Dum3z.)
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 9 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:P.S. If this was one of the wroaw clan members i will honestly never play this server again.
It was a Wroaw clan member, as there's only one non-Wroaw admin and his admin is limited to slay, kick, ban, and says. So, later. Or not, I guess.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Admin Abuse2
oh man that was ALL me. oh man, sry laughing gimme a sec.

Alrighty, first off i was the player you were arguing with, hence no punishment for him.
Second, i didnt mean to make you stop spinning, just meant to spin you the opposite way. When i relized that it had stopped instead of reversing i fixed the issue ASAP and continued to spin you. And holyshit if i wasnt laughing my balls off. All you were doing the entire time since i had joined was whine and i generally dont like you already. So when you insulted brits (revenge for MD! and coca and DA i guess) it tickled me the wrong way. My grandparents and mother are straight from england and a lot of the my family. So calling brits dumb was well dumb. So yea, i was having a great time watching you spin and i even made a vote to continue it and the server agreed it was funny as hell. You were the only one to vote no!

Third, the ownage clan advert is bound to people when they join the ownage server. So to threaten a bunch of people that dont even know its happening with punishment.

Last i'd like to conclude with a thorough LOL. Now i gotta download that demo and watch it.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Admin Abuse2
Thats funny to you? Well what i find funny is that the WROAW clan only has ONE server. Yet XXL/ConVicT has over 17 servers and counting.:lol:. So i'll stay true to what i said, i will not play that server again. Maybe one day (but its really unlikely) the Wroaw clan can even come close to comparing with XXL. XXL has 1068 registered users on the forums and counting. While what do you guys have under 15...? LOL. O and the ConVicT family just merged with the {UW} clan. ConVicT has 28 family members and now with the merger they have 45 members. With 17 servers in: Counter Strike: 1.6, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Source, and now Team Fortress Two. XXL is THE GREATEST GAMING COMMUNITY IN ALL OF COUNTER-STRIKE and TEAM FORTRESS TWO XXL has their own map scripters and I am truely glad to be apart of the greatest gaming community in the history of Counter-Strike. So yes i find it funny that i really wasted my time on your piss poor excuse for a server. O and yes England does suck, and its full of tea drinking, big toothed, and feminine men. Thank You for your time Bitches.:lol:
11-11-2007, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2007 12:37 AM by Plot.)
Admin Abuse2
Quality is much better than quantity. I noticed that you enjoyed playing on our server, and that you cared enough to report abuse. Goes to show how fun our "piss poor excuse" for a server is compared to your seventeen. Why weren't you playing on them? If you find yourself enjoying yourself so thoroughly on your own servers, what was the motivation you had to play on ours?

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
11-11-2007, 01:02 AM
Admin Abuse2
Is this where we're supposed to write how completely amazed we are by the xxl clan having bla bla bla?

Oh wait, ...nobody cares. Oh well Romo, better luck next time!

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
11-11-2007, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2007 01:51 AM by Romo.)
Admin Abuse2
quality better than quantity... hmm. Well the admins operate with the highest quality that we can. We have a seperate section on our website for unban requests, demos and admin abuse. And we all look into the reports and requests. And your website does not have a seperate section? I did enjoy playing on your server when i was bored. But since your admins operate in a way thats really bad for your servers, i have no more desire to play on the server. I'll stick with surf_icebob2 since XXL is the only community able to use that map. You should care senate, maybe you can learn something good from us. And thats http://xxlpros.net/
11-11-2007, 02:01 AM
Admin Abuse2
And yet he continues to post here, after saying he was leaving. Even pity doesn't go this far, only stupidity like that shown by Shmirow. Leave, person of below average intelligence, before you infect us with your stupidity.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
11-11-2007, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2007 02:17 AM by Plot.)
Admin Abuse2
Romo,Nov 10 2007, 10:50 AM Wrote:quality better than quantity... hmm. Well the admins operate with the highest quality that we can. We have a seperate section on our website for unban requests, demos and admin abuse. And we all look into the reports and requests. And your website does not have a seperate section? I did enjoy playing on your server when i was bored. But since your admins operate in a way thats really bad for your servers, i have no more desire to play on the server. I'll stick with surf_icebob2 since XXL is the only community able to use that map. You should care senate, maybe you can learn something good from us. And thats http://xxlpros.net/
I'm sure that your admins DO operate with the highest quality that they can... manage. And as for your "seperate section", does it really matter how big of an allotted space you have for unban requests? Having such a large, important space devoted to such a thing says to me that your admins tend to ban many people and that you need to have a big sign for your server goers to unban themselves. Having just visited your website, I noticed that you have a section devoted to purchasing admin. You let unfamiliar people wield power in your servers, where as we only allow those that are trusted have admin capabilities. You said "I did enjoy playing on your server when i was bored." I take this as a complete compliment, because although you have your seventeen servers, you were bored enough with them to play on our one. Our admins don't "operate in a way thats really bad for our servers". They operate in a way thats bad for you. Have fun on surf_icebob2 on your XXL servers! Try not to get TOO bored with it, because you might end up getting yourself banned from another community. And there is nothing to learn from XXL unless you want us to hire admins that are strangers, and put up sixteen shitty servers. Please leave.

edit: If your unban request had the complaint that you were banned from the server because of advertising, why would you advertise in the forum. Obviously you care enough to try and get yourself unbanned. You would think that you would NOT do the very thing that you complained got you banned. Hypocrite.

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear