Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: where all you college bitches going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Where are college people going? I'm going to rose hulman technical institute when I start feeling like it.
University of Strathclyde, in Glasgow, Scotland:)

To study software engineering, hurrah!

My subjects for 1st semester:

Applications & Implications of Computers
Computer Systems
Computer Organization
Programming Foundations
Introduction to Statistics
Topics in Computing
Personal and Professional Development
Discrete Mathematics
Algebra

Looks more like a math course to be honest
:unsure:
Computers ahve a lot to do with math :\
ajbig,Sep 1 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:Where are college people going? I'm going to rose hulman technical institute when I start feeling like it.
The longer you wait, the harder it will be to go back...
[quote=Blizzard,Sep 2 2005, 01:28 AM][quote=ajbig,Sep 1 2005, 05:12 PM] Where are college people going?
To start off, I'm not Willis. Anyway, one of my sisters planned on waiting a year before she goes to college, as a break. She's just now going again after a few years, whereas my other is sister went immediately after and is getting her masters.
There's going to be a recession idiot. Being extremely poor during a recession is a bad idea. Use that lump on your shoulders for something other than filling my crosshairs.
Filling your crosshairs? More like, not!
ajbig,Sep 1 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 2 2005, 01:28 AM Wrote:
ajbig,Sep 1 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:Where are college people going?  I'm going to rose hulman technical institute when I start feeling like it.
The longer you wait, the harder it will be to go back...
what u talkin bout willis?
DONT U EVER SAY THAT AGAIN ><
Micheal Wayne Willis! What a loser!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's