Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: where all you college bitches going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, maybe not mass anarchy. But, definitely a state of chaos and confusion.

I'll just skip the bullshit and go straight to the meat and potatos, Its my dream to incite a riot. That is one of my long term goals, inciting a riot.
I like chaos. I want to be in a riot.
Womb-Raider,Sep 4 2005, 06:10 AM Wrote:Not true, you can easily master masterbating.
Do it without making contact.
Blizzard,Sep 4 2005, 06:05 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 4 2005, 06:10 AM Wrote:Not true, you can easily master masterbating.
Do it without making contact.
omfg noob...they already did that...it's called yoga...
Uh... what?
ajbig,Sep 4 2005, 07:04 AM Wrote:A scientist discovered (in theory) a way to use h2o for fuel a long time ago and why it isn't used you ask? If you ask this you are obviously an idiot because that would cause a world wide recession and probably lead to another massive confrontation.

And on that mastering of math note 5 on the college board test and full credit for any integral college calculus means I never have to do it again which = mastered. Gg.
5 on the College Board test? You mean the AP? :P

That's hardly mastering integration. That's doing well on the first year of calculus. <_<

For example, are you able to prove that the Fourier transform of a Gaussian is also a Gaussian?
No,but I'm sure you have lots of ppl waiting in line to beat you up if you keep talking nerdy! GG
*Cracks knuckles and points at TheCheat*
i got 2 more years at ball state after this one(im a sophomore)

Business Administration and International Business FTW.

Livin at a fraternity house as of now.:P
Speaking of such, where are your stories?:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's