Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw Inter-clan/community matches.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ok gentleman. It's quite nearly official. Inter clan/community matchs.

Its open to anyone from clan members to regulars. This isn't for inactive people.

The teams will be made up of 5-8 people, specific numbers to be determined later.

Team Captains will generally be wroaw members.

First off, I need a couple wroaw members to sign off on this. Then after that we will discuss the recruitment process. I'm thinking of a draft.

The whole works of this system will be discussed, and things will be voted on in a democratic and civilized manner.

Like I said, competition is open to regulars, so your input is more than welcome.

And if anyone makes a retarded/useless/spam post in this thread I WILL make you shave my balls. I want this to happen and I am dead serious.

Cheers!

THE LIST

Wroaw Members: (6)
Womb.
Dwopple.
Biggs.
Entropy.
Dum3z.
BOOTS.

Regulars: (6)
Hobbit.
Krayz.
Geno.
Pengu.
Badger.
Dark Casper.

Guys Who Say They Might Not Be Able To Play Enough and Will Let Their Teammates Down: (2)
THE CHEAT
SV

P.S:
When it comes to squad matchs, everyone is equal. Wroaw members hold no special merit over the regulars. The only people that hold any authority are the squad captains.
Im in, and ill put dum3z in too cuz hes a whore but im sure he will do it so long as its not just dodgeball:)
I think 4 teams should do to start with at most. Thats 20 people.

I can't see there being any team "practice" sessions. Since when you play on wroaw, its simply one big practice sessions. So the dedication isn't all too great. You just gotta show up to the matchs. And there'll probably one match a week per team.

If there is something you do not like about this system, and you feel its important, post your input! None of this is set in stone yet. We want this to be by the people, for the people, fun for the people.
dodod, im in
Im in if this is signed off.:D
Dum3z is in college you stupid whore and he doesn't do CS now.
i r in.
you know a match isnt a match without yalls god..

ps for the dumb people like biggsy here... that comment above means im in so i will clearly say this for the mentally challenged and exceptionally ugly (IE:BIGGS) that im in:D
Krayz,Aug 26 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:you know a match isnt a match without yalls god..
You're right, I didn't say I was in yet.

I'm in.
I'm in! I will be in the RR.

The Regular Regiment!:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's