Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw Inter-clan/community matches.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
You hook whore! <_<
With hook or without? When we were playing in their server for a while, we were doing decent.:P

And I'm all up for making new friends. We just need to make sure some of the more asshole members, coughWOMB-RAIDERcough, don't play with them.
Yeah and If things dont go right we can send blix to start posting in their forums
I can be polite and generous! I wouldn't dare spam their forums.:rolleyes:
Riiight... <_<
Wtf? Since when can i not make friends? Ask all the kittys, older members, and generally anyone here thats not retarded. All the people in our dodgeball game that arent members and all the NS players that are joining wroaw server when they dont feel like playing NS. I make plenty of friends, i just dont take kindly to retarded people that think they mean anything.
I know. You just normally have a bad attitude towards people.:D

Plus, it was kinda a joke.:P
My attitude towards people are fine, i begin them at a level of negative 3. 0 being absolutely retarded and let them work their way up to 100 - being a slightly retarded person in increments of .1 Btw blix your not even halfway to 0.
That makes me feel horrible.:(
and j00 plumet some more!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's