Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Weekly events?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I like the idea of the dodgeball match, so i was thinking why not have possibly other events? These events could be chosen and voted on by the community, because wroaw is cool like that.

For a weekly dodgeball night we'll have to see how that goes. If that picks up maybe we could start having 5 man teams and tournaments and stuff >:D
Sounds great! I wouldnt mind having a weekly event on a nipper map:)
Dodgeball night sounds fun as hell tho
dodgeball's fun, but i think it gets kinda old after a while...

now, big_city2 on the other hand... :lol:

haha we should have an only driving match, where the only way to kill someone is to run em over
and hook or walking/jumping outside vehicles shouldnt be allowed...still...some vehicles r way better to run ppl over than others :/
haha yea... well, i think you'd be allowed walking out of vehicles, but mostly just to get into another one that's maybe in the middle of the map... and besides, if they don't use their hook, they're still pretty easy to run over :P
But if they do use it,running over them will be quite hard....
*images of a school bus flying towards spiderman,who is hanging on a building...*
true, which is why no one should be allowed using hook
Underdog,Aug 24 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:true, which is why no one should be allowed using hook
Thats exactly my point ^^
Bahamut,Aug 24 2005, 05:57 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Aug 24 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:true, which is why no one should be allowed using hook
touche!
Underdog,Aug 24 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:
Bahamut,Aug 24 2005, 05:57 PM Wrote:
touche!
*Pokes Underdog with a Rapier*
En Garde!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's