Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Weekly events?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Biggs,Aug 24 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:So event number one would be on the first friday(?) of the week.
>.> Am I the only one that saw it?

And since dodgeball blows total ass, let's just stick with good map ideas like the big_city2 vehicles only thing.
Dum3z,Aug 25 2005, 01:37 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Aug 24 2005, 04:47 PM Wrote:So event number one would be on the first friday(?) of the week.
>.> Am I the only one that saw it?

And since dodgeball blows total ass, let's just stick with good map ideas like the big_city2 vehicles only thing.
you only say that cuz j00 sux.
We can't really do vehicle wars in big_city2. There aren't enough vehicles in the map and if there was certain ones rule over the others.

Try reading the part where I said we have a vehicle war in ow_cc_even_owyer biatch!

And Dum3z stfu joo beetch I meant month you ho!
I like ow_cc_even_owyer, but it's not a map to have a car war. We can do gang bangs on big_city2 anyway.
why doesnt someone who knows how make a flat map with a few jumps and a ton of vehicles? Make it a big square. And we can have vehicle fights there:P
Duck knows how to map!

I think:)
sounds like a kewl idea:)
Womb-Raider,Aug 24 2005, 10:22 PM Wrote:why doesnt someone who knows how make a flat map with a few jumps and a ton of vehicles? Make it a big square. And we can have vehicle fights there:P
Agreed, someone go do it now.

Duckeh won't have intarweb till Sept 1st too.
Womb-Raider,Aug 25 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:why doesnt someone who knows how make a flat map with a few jumps and a ton of vehicles? Make it a big square. And we can have vehicle fights there:P
What about that KA_ with the robocop-2 robots and cars?
ka_demo_derby or whatever is probably what you're thinking of. It's a negative because of two reasons.

Grenades on that map
Whoever gets in the monster truck wins and rest have no chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's