Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My dedicated :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Maybe only one or two of us actually played CS while WCS was down. Most of us just play other leet games.
Fuck j00 all, im still rockin you and i had NO INTERNET AT ALL for more or less the entire time WCS was down. so no exuses!
Biggs,Aug 23 2005, 09:46 PM Wrote:Maybe only one or two of us actually played CS while WCS was down. Most of us just play other leet games.
I think it was Coca, Noobish, and TheCheat.:P

But I'll go through the same thing, Senate.
okay .. my server is running dedicated.. all i need left is a static ip.. my server will be dedicated prolly starting mid - september i got my amx, slap spank etc running just my ip aside that im going to post it

its a
Celeron(4) @ 2.5
1GB DDRSDRAM @ 400
24/7 dedicated
internet speed 6.5 mbpsD/650UP
So its being run on your cable connection? It wont be good :\
Womb-Raider,Aug 24 2005, 08:48 AM Wrote:Fuck j00 all, im still rockin you and i had NO INTERNET AT ALL for more or less the entire time WCS was down. so no exuses!
the only thing you rock me on is dodgeball... gimme a gun and I have your chin to my balls. :D
Underdog,Aug 24 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Aug 24 2005, 08:48 AM Wrote:Fuck j00 all, im still rockin you and i had NO INTERNET AT ALL for more or less the entire time WCS was down. so no exuses!
the only thing you rock me on is dodgeball... gimme a gun and I have your chin to my balls. :D
The times i was playing u got owned pretty fast under....well...Me too but thats cuz I'm playing from the other side of the globe,and my pc is finally able to run CS after 1 1/2 year ><....
well 1/2 the time when I play, I'm usually just messing around, like just trying to run guys over and not shooting at all, or just knifing... the last few times I've tried I scored about 25-8, 30-6... I think those are the last couple scores i got
Well that time i was playing it looked like u were trying..u even got knifed while u had a m4a1...
Underdog,Aug 24 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:like just trying to run guys over and not shooting at all
There's something about big_city2 that makes me feel the exact same way! It just seems so much more insulting and FUN to run over your enemies than to shoot them!! :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's