Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My dedicated :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You already posted it on our forums and I thought half of us were already banned because of your gay admins.
banned? not as far as i know. i got rid of the 2 admins that were fuxxoring it up though. rest are pretty good i think. i am just trying to help this guy out. i don't think he will see my topic which is prolly on about page 6 by now. so i posted it again
Biggs, that was the bored clan or whatever.
im hardcore WCS nub for life... sorry

Quote:i am also running a wroaw copycat server

he did give credit by calling it a wroaw copycat though

if you were going to ban himfor advertisement look athissigbefore anything else its been like that for a while
That's true, he did give us some credit. Unlike the other ones that even had a thing that said...

Wanker Server Wrote:(//) Wroaw Dice Dealer (//)

(//) These custom maps can be downloaded at wroaw.com!
Point made.
Nah there was that one guy who fucking hated us from this guys server. He co-owned it and banned me for kicking his ass constantly:)
SHUT UP NOOB IT WAS ME!
And I banned you for haxing!
....I bet he would say that if he found our website
Honestly, who cares. WCS is back up and running, baby!
I remember getting banned from servers cause the dumbass admins thought I was hacking....back when I didn't suck at this game.
I've been really inconsistant lately. Some days beating the shit out of everyone, some days getting my ass handed to me. :blink:

To my defense though, I didn't play much cs while WCS was down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's