Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Open Competition, all welcome.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I need to get a pure pwnage shirt.
Incase anyone can't read that, it says at the bottom...

Equip: Improves your chances to evade work by 3%
I've seen better shirts.
Blizzard,Aug 22 2005, 08:18 AM Wrote:I've seen better shirts.
I never said it was the best shirt nub, I just said it was good for MD and his work problems. This Pure Pwnage shirt can be just for you.

[Image: omfg50.jpg]

That's hawt.
READ FIRST PAGE, TIME UPDATED. 9:30 EST.
Dakine has joined the ranks of entropys team. Btw we need a team slogan, name, and banner. Someone creative (like blix or dum3z) come up with something!
Entropy,Aug 22 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:Dakine has joined the ranks of entropys team. Btw we need a team slogan, name, and banner. Someone creative (like blix or dum3z) come up with something!
Omfg I should ban you. You mean you don't love my pictures I do in paint? I'm so doing shitty now because you keep insulting me.:(
Biggs,Aug 22 2005, 04:51 PM Wrote:
Entropy,Aug 22 2005, 11:36 AM Wrote:Dakine has joined the ranks of entropys team. Btw we need a team slogan, name, and banner. Someone creative (like blix or dum3z) come up with something!
Omfg I should ban you. You mean you don't love my pictures I do in paint? I'm so doing shitty now because you keep insulting me.:(
w00t for my team!

On a side note, a good team name wouldnt hurt guys:)
Ok biggs you can draw the picture.
gogo lets trade biggs over to our team!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's