Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rakion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[quote=Bahamut,Aug 12 2005, 06:08 PM][quote=Dum3z,Aug 12 2005, 11:02 PM] Forgot about that.:o

So out of everyone in the game, you were 3rd place and I was 13th.
[quote=Biggs,Aug 13 2005, 01:54 AM][quote=Bahamut,Aug 12 2005, 06:08 PM] [quote=Dum3z,Aug 12 2005, 11:02 PM] Forgot about that.:o

So out of everyone in the game, you were 3rd place and I was 13th.
That's why you just get his address and deliver him a knuckle sandwich!
Rofl @ Baha.

Rakion works nothing like that, you can join in mid-game. It's normal that one team has one more player than the other. If it has 2+ more players, at the end of the round it'll auto the top player. Even if so, the team with less people don't always lose because this isn't a round based game. Once when my whole team died fast, I soloed 4 guys, that's right bitch I killed four people solo.
Biggs,Aug 12 2005, 11:11 PM Wrote:Rofl @ Baha.

Rakion works nothing like that, you can join in mid-game. It's normal that one team has one more player than the other. If it has 2+ more players, at the end of the round it'll auto the top player. Even if so, the team with less people don't always lose because this isn't a round based game. Once when my whole team died fast, I soloed 4 guys, that's right bitch I killed four people solo.
That's because you're a godly archer. I suck PVP....unless it's 1 on 1 in which case I lose about 1% of the time.
Update x2, no way in hell I'm going to be first. So my goal is just to be the highest archer. Which I am by a lot, gg.

[Image: bah.jpg]
Geez, someone's lost a lot!
I'm 17th now. >.>
Don't let Biggs beat you, Dum3z! Go get ahead of that nub!
Blizzard,Aug 13 2005, 02:15 PM Wrote:Don't let Biggs beat you, Dum3z! Go get ahead of that nub!
I'll have to wait until next Wednesday to do that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's