Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rakion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No big deal biggs...the game is just in beta.... ^^
Good job thought
Lets all laugh at Biggs because of the gay Yahoo! toolbar he has!
Assuming no one else changed, I'm now the equivalent of 8th.
Bahamut,Aug 12 2005, 05:22 AM Wrote:No big deal biggs...the game is just in beta.... ^^
Good job thought
There is well over two thousand players playing it. I think being third is pretty good.
Yeah, the 2000 person server (they changed it from 1000 last night) was almost full again today.:D

Assuming no one else changed, I'm now the equivalent of 4th. >.> But I'm done trying to stay in the ranking. I'd rather just play.:o
The rankings include the asian server and middle east too, so lets say 3000ish players.
Biggs,Aug 12 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:The rankings include the asian server and middle east too, so lets say 3000ish players.
What about the korean version?
Forgot about that.:o

So out of everyone in the game, you were 3rd place and I was 13th. And Dwopplefailure was 20th...

Baha, the Korean version has been out for months, if the rankings there were included it wouldn't exactly be fair.:o

And last thing, there are 14630+ characters made before 9AM GMT this morning.
Dum3z,Aug 12 2005, 11:02 PM Wrote:Forgot about that.:o

So out of everyone in the game, you were 3rd place and I was 13th. And Dwopplefailure was 20th...

Baha, the Korean version has been out for months, if the rankings there were included it wouldn't exactly be fair.:o

And last thing, there are 14630+ characters made before 9AM GMT this morning.
Bet most of them are "SPIES",just like in GB ^^;
Anyway,good job guys...
You guy's have played around more than Pamela Anderson! Geez!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's