Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What if WW2 was a RTS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That really entertained me because I'm in this hell hole.

Quote:Hitler[AoE]: america hax, u had depression and now u got a huge fockin army
Hitler[AoE]: thats bullsh1t u hacker
Churchill: lol no more france for u hitler

Quote:Hitler[AoE]: tojo help me!
T0J0: * u want me to do, im on the other side of the world mentally challenged
Hitler[AoE]: fine ill clear you a path
Stalin: * u arsshoel! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE
Hitler[AoE]: i changed my mind lol

Quote:Stalin: church help me
Churchill: like u helped me before? sure ill just sit here
Stalin: dont be an arss
Churchill: dont be a commie. oops too late
Eisenhower: LOL

Quote:Hitler[AoE]: u guys are fockin *
Hitler[AoE]: ur never getting in my city
*Hitler[AoE] has been eliminated.*
benny~tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
Stalin: OMG LMAO!
Hitler[AoE]: * i didnt click there omg this game blows
*Hitler[AoE] has left the game*

Quote:paTTon: * am i gunna do now?
Eisenhower: yah me too
T0J0: why dont u attack me o thats right u dont got no ships lololol
Eisenhower: fock u

Favorite parts, it's worth reading it all. <3
Italy was there.:PBenny_tow?

I liked the navajo part.
Awesome. Very funny:D
lol that's pretty good choco... you write that yourself, or did you find it somewhere? Anywho, I laughed. :lol:

Man Baha, I remember i used to play C&C and Red Alert alllll the time back in the day with my friends.... we had so much fun playing those games. I need to find them again so I can play them once more. Then we can play together!! :D
I remember that time I was playing with my friend...he got nuked to dead in the first 15 minutes ><...I was like: Lol they got all your power plants...oh wait here come the tesla tanks:P GG man ><
haha yeah... I've been playing red alert 2 lately cuz I never tried it... well I didn't know that the quick save it does it just for whatever mission you're on... i got to like the 12th mission for ... well whatever the NOD version is for red alert 2... then I thought I'd try the other side, so I after the first mission I realized that the game overwrote my last quick save for the 12th mission on the other side. i was perturbed and stopped playing. i miss the first red alert though, I think that one is my fav....

I remember playing with my one friend though, we used to stay up at all hours of the night playing red alert... I just remember getting beat but I hid my sub so he couldn't find it to beat me... I was so sly...:P
Red Alert 1 was the best I've played, however I can't stand to play it now because it 1) runs like shit even when run in compatibility mode for Windows 95 and 2) the graphics are AWFUL.:(
I had the PS1 version ^^
I love your sig Bahamut.

And where the hell's your custom avatar! You need to wear it for a month you unloyal bastard!
Blizzard,Aug 5 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:I love your sig Bahamut.

And where the hell's your custom avatar! You need to wear it for a month you unloyal bastard!
I thought it was a week O_o
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's