Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: zOMg!!@
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As some of you already know thanks to IRC and Wombs mouth, I shall be gone starting tomorrow for a whopping two days. My parents are forcing me to get out of the house atleast once over the summer so I have to go to Washington DC and go look at crap there. I told them I could do it over the internet just as well, and cheaper too, but they kept on insisting. I'll be back on Thursday for that big day...gg

Insert celebration below.
:blink:I don't understand.
Hes leaving me for 2 days cuz his parents have him more whipped than me. Giving me enough time to catch up in goonzu.
o NOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Yesssss this means I can play trivia without it being disabled:):)

Au revoir:D
haha!
Biggs,Jul 25 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:I told them I could do it over the internet just as well, and cheaper too, but they kept on insisting. I'll be back on Thursday for that big day...gg

Insert celebration below.
Haha! That is true, too. You can even get a birds eye view using Google satellite. Maybe even check in on Area 51!;)
see u in dc >(
Yadntnojack,Jul 26 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:see u in dc >(
Biggs, you know your mission.
coca,Jul 26 2005, 10:51 AM Wrote:Yesssss this means I can play trivia without it being disabled:):)

Au revoir:D
:oif dum3z is around, he could do that job too. and he already does! :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's