Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: zOMg!!@
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Only Dwopple knew this because he was on the night that I left. When I bought the materials to make intermediate books, I took advantage of that and I made 11 intermediates and had them up for sale at a price where I get 100k profit for each one I made. They were at a cheap price too.:ph34r:

I hope you have over 7mil monies by Friday afternoon gg.

Also I can't do anything really but have uber long downloads and shitty slow internet. The connection I got is wireless but it's a little bit faster than dial-up.
Biggs,Jul 27 2005, 07:50 PM Wrote:Only Dwopple knew this because he was on the night that I left. When I bought the materials to make intermediate books, I took advantage of that and I made 11 intermediates and had them up for sale at a price where I get 100k profit for each one I made. They were at a cheap price too.:ph34r:

I hope you have over 7mil monies by Friday afternoon gg.

Also I can't do anything really but have uber long downloads and shitty slow internet. The connection I got is wireless but it's a little bit faster than dial-up.
Only 7m? You have that little cash? O.o

And have you seen Bleach yet?:D
Actually my fawking download finally finished. You try getting it when your max download speed is slower than Duckeh's goonzu download speed. Now I just have to get vlc for the fucking .mkv!
You don't have VLC on your laptop? Noobar! Have you seen the RAW already?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's