Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New forum ideas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Jul 23 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:i have one (1) idea.
we need a new server so we get fresh new faces in here. if not the forum will slowly fall apart as members leave for various reasons
Who are you and what have you done with the real Bunny Foo Foo? The real Bunny Foo Foo doesn't post on forums and is a CS:S addict.:P
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Jul 23 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:i have one (1) idea.
we need a new server so we get fresh new faces in here. if not the forum will slowly fall apart as members leave for various reasons
Psshaw, cmon Bunneh. We're all still one big happy family.

If you'd get on IRC or get xfire you could join us in our isketch, 1.6 CSage, and some of us NS.<_<

Then again... I rarely get on IRC now either.

But hell, half the time I've been in this clan we haven't had a server, the other half we did. New faces would be fun though... Maybe I'll get a job and actually donate!
Last time we got enw faces, they turned out to be .... less than loyal.
Psst Womb, all the people here basically joined within the same time (1 ~ 3 months including the people that left).
Biggs,Jul 23 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:Psst Womb, all the people here basically joined within the same time (1 ~ 3 months including the people that left).
Yea all the smelly people.
we were all loyal you idiot, were still here, you just made us want to quit you dumb cunt

edit: if anything you and your frind capt moe werent loyal
Move that discussion to the flaming hall if you want to continue. (Woo it's finally up.)

And for another thing, are you saying I'm smelly Wombeh?:(
Yadntnojack,Jul 23 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:we were all loyal you idiot, were still here, you just made us want to quit you dumb cunt

edit: if anything you and your frind capt moe werent loyal
Capt Mo went to college, and his life unraveled. He got a wife, he had a family. He grew up unlike some others. I don't see how Capt Mo was unloyal.

Loyal my ass, you guys kept wanting to change the server "omg take off hook".
loyal my ass...I got kicked of the clan for inmaturity and i still waste my time posting in the forums ^^;
Well..I dun have anything else to do :(:unsure:<_<
Vote for Baha to get back in!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's