Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New forum ideas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Krayz,Jul 23 2005, 02:27 AM Wrote:
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Jul 22 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:we'll make sure to move any posts from PA to the flame section:D
p3ng may i be the first to say your a kissass.
how am i a kissass and whos ass am i kissing? just for future reference. i dont want to be kissing the wrong ass.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Jul 22 2005, 09:42 PM Wrote:
Krayz,Jul 23 2005, 02:27 AM Wrote:
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Jul 22 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:we'll make sure to move any posts from PA to the flame section:D
p3ng may i be the first to say your a kissass.
how am i a kissass and whos ass am i kissing? just for future reference. i dont want to be kissing the wrong ass.
You're kissing the lardass.
We need a pyramid forum. Actually we'd just need a pyramid topic.
start one durr.
Womb-Raider,Jul 22 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:I think we could use some more forums, i say adding a Polls forum and a Movie forum would help keep things less cluttered. Expecially now that im back and spamming and we have baha and blix going spam happy.
Now that you're back to spamming? You haven't posted much. Don't make me get started again.
Pyramid is wayyyyyyy too much ....
Make it SPAM FORUM
if sv is a kitten what am i :unsure:
i have one (1) idea.
we need a new server so we get fresh new faces in here. if not the forum will slowly fall apart as members leave for various reasons
didn't we give up our last pyramid cause it started deleting the oldest quote? or it got locked or something >.>
it broke firefox and anti pyramid spam kitteh locked it:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's