Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ICED TEA IS LOL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sveach,Jul 15 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:Uh if you want me to replace the banner above the forums, the one that has the links on it, then fuck you. That'll require a good...2 hours of work to get it to integrate the buttons.
That's code for, "I'm a newb and don't completely know how to do it."
Blizzard,Jul 15 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 15 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:Uh if you want me to replace the banner above the forums, the one that has the links on it, then fuck you. That'll require a good...2 hours of work to get it to integrate the buttons.
That's code for "I want Sveach to remove my access on the IRC channel and remove my access to the internal forum."
*Kills Dum3z*

Shhh!
Dum3z,Jul 15 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:
That's code for "I want Sveach to remove my access on the IRC channel and remove my access to the internal forum."
QFE
Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it!
Nah, womb's right, it doesn't take 2 hours. It does take work that I don't feel like doing. And i'm not giving anyone access, one of the agreements to me becoming Super Moderator.
Lol...and I ain't telling anybody cuz that was the condition to have access to blizz mom's:o Ooops I slipped ><

FLAME WARZ!!! (well since womb isnt starting any some1 had to do it!)
[Image: poster.jpg]
I want to see that movie!
Liar, you just want to see the rape.
Stop it! You know too much!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's