Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ICED TEA IS LOL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i made one ill post it later
!!! what has this got to do with iced tea!
It's easy, IRC is kind of like iced tea because it can be sweet, bitter, and you can laugh at it.
Now for the time you've all been waiting for.

[Image: final.jpg]

If I feel like it I'll add color later. If I really wanted to try I'd use photoshop.<_<
I say we put it up while DT is in the woods wipping his ass with pine cones in the wrong direction.
Womb-Raider,Jul 15 2005, 03:39 PM Wrote:I say we put it up while DT is in the woods wipping his ass with pine cones in the wrong direction.
Sv knows what to do.:ph34r:
Uh if you want me to replace the banner above the forums, the one that has the links on it, then fuck you. That'll require a good...2 hours of work to get it to integrate the buttons.
Sveach,Jul 15 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:Uh if you want me to replace the banner above the forums, the one that has the links on it, then fuck you. That'll require a good...2 hours of work to get it to integrate the buttons.
Give me access and I'll do it.:ph34r:

I took class where you learn HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, just every program there is. It's not that hard to create buttons over little images.

Plan B is just paste my banner over the Wroaw part and don't cover the links.:D
Biggs,Jul 15 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 15 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:Uh if you want me to replace the banner above the forums, the one that has the links on it, then fuck you. That'll require a good...2 hours of work to get it to integrate the buttons.
Give me access and I'll do it.:ph34r:

I took class where you learn HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, just every program there is. It's not that hard to create buttons over little images.

Plan B is just paste my banner over the Wroaw part and don't cover the links.:D
took that 2, if u think it would take 2 hrs then u sir, are retarded.
Iced tea is Low On Laxatives?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's